Not Engaged Yet

PLL Chat! (spoiler alert)

SwazzleSwazzle member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited June 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
It looks like quite a few of us watch PLL so what do we think of chatting about it each week? Am I a loser for wanting to do this? No? Ok good.

First, my DVR cut off and I seriously thought A was eating Tippy at the end. I was FREAKING out because that's really fucked up. Luckily, I started Twisted a few minutes later and saw Tippy alive and well in her cage. 

I really like Aria and Jake together. He is smokin hot. 

What the F is going on with Hanna's mom? What is she involved in? Do we think she killed Wilden?

Also, where the hell did Cici go? She just packed her shit and left. Which means she has to be involved somehow. Right?

Every week, the show ends and my brain swirls with endless questions. 

Re: PLL Chat! (spoiler alert)

• PLL makes me so anxious because I just want to know everything. My roommate back in college read all the books so she is like, "Oh I know what happens and it's not what you think blah blah blah." That pissed me off.

I thought A ate Tippy also which made me want to cry. I'm so glad that didn't happen. I couldn't tell that the bird was saying a phone number either...I thought that was strange.

Jake is super hot! I still love Mr. Fitz though...I hate that they can't be together : (

I think Hanna's mom knows more than we think she does. I think she killed him and knows all about A. What happened to that Pastor she was dating? Did I forget something there?

I think Cici is red coat but idk. She looks like Allison and I think she could probably be mistaken for her when the girls say that they have seen Allison before. I hate not knowing answers!!
  • My cousin read the books too and I made her tell me who A was in the books. She said the show has been really different though. 

I thought the sounds Tippy was making was a phone ringing, not the actual sound of dialing. That was weird. 

I forget what exactly happened with the pastor. 

That's a good idea about Cici. We know Red Coat is blonde and she's the only blonde. 

• Oh I think you're right about the phone ringing sound instead of dialing...idk lol. I have to watch re-runs every week because I forget what happens.
  • I hope Jake & Aria get together. I know I'm in the minority, but Aria & Ezra was creepy to me. 

Hanna's mom has some serious shit going on. I don't want to believe that she killed Wildon, and I think that the shoes (and Mona saying that there were heeled footprints) are too obvious... there is something super shady going on. 

I didn't expect Emily to knock herself out in the pool - I envisioned a spiral into painkiller addiction. 

Cici & Jenna both confuse me... where are they? What are they doing? Why is no one concerned? Also, who was the chick with the black veil at Wildon's funeral? Hanna's mom? Red Coat? I NEED ANSWERS.

I told @Swazzle this the other day, but someone on Facebook posted this status: Pretty Little Liars throws a plot twist every 5 minutes, and it confuses me so much sometimes I think I'm A.

TRUTH.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• BriSox81 said:
    I hope Jake & Aria get together. I know I'm in the minority, but Aria & Ezra was creepy to me. 

Hanna's mom has some serious shit going on. I don't want to believe that she killed Wildon, and I think that the shoes (and Mona saying that there were heeled footprints) are too obvious... there is something super shady going on. 

I didn't expect Emily to knock herself out in the pool - I envisioned a spiral into painkiller addiction. 

Cici & Jenna both confuse me... where are they? What are they doing? Why is no one concerned? Also, who was the chick with the black veil at Wildon's funeral? Hanna's mom? Red Coat? I NEED ANSWERS.

I told @Swazzle this the other day, but someone on Facebook posted this status: Pretty Little Liars throws a plot twist every 5 minutes, and it confuses me so much sometimes I think I'm A.

TRUTH.
    Oh my gosh! HAhahahaah! That's for real!
  • I would rather have a sex dream about Caleb. Mmmmm Caleb!

• I gave up on PLL when I got lost but....I really like twisted now :)

And truthfully, PLL is on too early. I'm not allowed to commandeer the DVR until 9 cause we watch baseball until then usually. So the truth comes out. Baseball > PLL
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Why can't you DVR and watch it later/the next day?

I wish the main guy on Twisted was hot. Or attractive at the very least. 

• Something else is usually taping at the same time? Lol. Maybe it's on on demand. I'm not that behind. I should catch up.

And yea I don't really go for his look but my normal relatively clean cut heart throb wouldn't really work for ya know...the just out of prison look?
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • wiki8wiki8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Once I almost had a sex dream about Mr. Fitz. He's my favorite by far, and it was really steamy and had a lot of build up. Once the act was about to happen, I woke up. I was livid and kept trying to fall back asleep. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I completely missed this thread. I have a huge question. Does anyone think that Allie might possibly still be alive?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I completely missed this thread. I have a huge question. Does anyone think that Allie might possibly still be alive?

I honestly don't know...I'm so confused about that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards