Snarky Brides

Miscellaneous questions

1. What's your favorite specific amusement park ride?

2. Who is your SO's celebrity crush?

3. What is the last thing you had in your mouth?

4. The shoes you're wearing right now: what do they look like?

5. What do you think of human euthanasia?

6. What is the last lie you remember telling?

7. If you had to choose one animal species to go extinct, which would you choose?

8. What's the best trip you've ever been on?

Re: Miscellaneous questions

• 1. What's your favorite specific amusement park ride?
    The Beast at King's Island

I have no idea.

Pepsi

Sheer to Fall in Love Flat
    I don't have fully formed opinion, but I believe sometimes it would be kinder to let people die.

H made Chicken Florentine from a frozen bag thing. I told him I didn't hate it.

7. If you had to choose one animal species to go extinct, which would you choose?
    jellyfish. creepy bastards

honeymoon- Charleston, SC
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • New here but I'll play!

It's a tie between Space Mountain in Disney World and the Superman ride at Six Flags New Jersey.

I really want to say Jennifer Lawrence, but he's got a pretty serious man crush on Ryan Gosling.  Who could really blame him though?

Water

They're flat black t-strap sandals with sequins on the t-part.

I'd want no part of it myself, but I do think in some cases it's more humane than making someone suffer.

I honestly can't remember.  Have I been that truthful lately?

Raccoons.  I hate raccoons.  

Probably Disney World with FI for our one-year dating anniversary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

- Nothing specific :( I don't go enough, but usually the roller coasters or the drop rides.

-Reese Witherspoon all the way

- Gum

-Neutral macrame t-strap wedges with a cork heel.

- I think that it's something I need to learn more about, I don't vote on laws I don't know much about.

-Telling my mom I wasn't mad that she did something that did piss me off.

- without a negative effect on the ecosystem? Mosquitos.

- Girls getaway weekend 2011.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Always has been the pirate or viking ship.

Well he has very many, I'd say it's a tie between Tom Brady, Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum. He has more man crushes than female. He has mentioned something about Jessica Biel (out of all women celebrities, really?)

A spoon filled with toasted coconut greek yogurt aka heaven

Nike (fusion I think) running sneakers. Bright pink!

I am for it in certain situations. I don't think anybody can just "decide" they want it. There has to be legitimate health reasons for it.

Telling a customer I didn't have any available delivery dates until the week after next because he's a pain in the ass customer.

Only one? Can I just pick insects? All insects.

Best or funnest? My funnest trip was to San Diego when I was newly divorced, it was a blast. The best trip has to be my vacation with H to Cancun where he proposed to me.
    Anniversary
    Millennium Force at an amusement park in Ohio; in general, I'm a Zipper fan

I don't know if he has one... If I had to guess Jessica Alba?

peanuts (in the shell)

plain black flats

If someone of sound mind wants to leave this world and can't do it themselves, I have no problem with that and believe it is their choice. Now, how to determine "sound mind" is the question I cannot wrap my arms around...

I told my personal trainer I had no idea why I'm up 2 lbs from last week... (I ate pizza, brownies and ice cream and drank whiskey over the weekend)

centipedes/millipedes - they give me the willies

2 week Europe tour to hit all the cities I wanted to, but hadn't seen while I was living in Spain.
    *********************************************************************************

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    Teacups at Disney or anything that spins like that at other amusement parks, like the Tilt-a-Whirl or Scrambler at carnivals.

Jessica Biel

Licorice

Pink fuzzy thong slippers. I always wear slippers in the house b/c the hardwood floors hurt my feet, so I got thong ones for summer since I'm barefoot!

Depends on the circumstances, I guess

That I couldn't meet a friend for lunch this week b/c I had to move an appointment. I was really just too lazy to go!

Snakes

Any of my NYC trips. I have friends who are NYers, so it's always awesome to be there with them and not be a complete tourist. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @Jessa617

That toasted coconut is the BEST. Second only to the Key Lime Crumble!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @AddieL73 I just started getting into greek yogurt and this week's sale brand was oikos so I picked up a bunch of flavors. The cafe latte one was pretty good but that coconut..mm.. I don't think anything will beat that one!
    Anniversary
  • Try the Chobani Key Lime Crumble sometime. It's like pie!

Toss up between Space Mountain at Disneyland and Top Gun at Great America (Nor Cal).

Natalie Portman

Water

Black Sketchers work shoes--ugly but comfy

I don't know enough to form my own opinion really, but would lean towards it depends on the situation

That I was "fine,"  although I was not...

SNAKES-- I don't even know why I am so afraid of them, but they seriously freak me out

When I went to London for work; best experience ever.  We toured a bunch of kids around the city all week and directed their halftime performance for New Years day-- so tiring, but so worth it. 

Anniversary
  • CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    1. What's your favorite specific amusement park ride? I really generally dislike rides, but I don't mind gentle stuff like the ferris wheel. Every now and then I enjoy the teacups.

2. Who is your SO's celebrity crush? Oh Lord. He likes Sarah Palin. image
    Ooh, Sheldon has reminded me, he also likes Kaley Cuoco, the actress who plays Penny.

3. What is the last thing you had in your mouth? A piece of Dove chocolate. The wrapper said, "Chocolate won't let you down." It made me LOL.

4. The shoes you're wearing right now: what do they look like? No shoes. I am wearing pink fuzzy socks.

5. What do you think of human euthanasia? I think it should be totally permissible in cases of terminal illness when the patient is experiencing extreme pain.

6. What is the last lie you remember telling? I honestly can't recall.

7. If you had to choose one animal species to go extinct, which would you choose? Mosquitos. Hate them.

8. What's the best trip you've ever been on? Studying abroad in Scotland, for sure, except for BF not being there. It is such a gorgeous place and I am determined to drag him there with me someday.
  • smalfrie19smalfrie19 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013

Wild thing at wild waves

Olivia Wilde...

Water?

plain black flats

I think if i was suffering, i would rather die then be in pain.

i told a few customers today my supervisor was not available...and she was

raccoons...scary ass motherfuckers

Vegas for my 21st...with my grandparents and my great aunt and uncle

ETA formatting

Anniversary
  • . What's your favorite specific amusement park ride?
    I love nitro at six flags great adventure

he won't tell me

pasta

im barefoot

It's a fine line but if someone is in pain and going to die from a disease they should choose to go and be pain free.

no idea

flies

Bahamas this past year

Anniversary

- Totally stumped.

- Shakira cuz her hips don't lie.

- popcorn

- they look like feet

- ok with it morally, worried about legislative shortcomings

- I pretended I was interested in listening to my co-worker's conversation reenactments.

- Do cockroaches count? Otherwise,

- Maui with my FI, where he proposed.

Anniversary

Any rollercoaster. Seriously, I love those things too much.

Sara Bareilles. Can't blame her.

Cherry republic s'mores mix.

Invisibility.

I don't really know. I'll have to think about that.

"I'll be home soon."

Mosquitos!

As a child, my dads once took me to Paris for the summer, and I only have good memories from that trip, mostly because I was pretty young, though.
    *** This account is used by two people. Lila is bitchy and up late. Bonnie is sweet and helpful. Sorry if it confuses y'all. ***
  • r&c14r&c14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    1. What's your favorite specific amusement park ride?  Wildfire or Electro-Spin at Silver Dollar City.. <---the only amusement park I remember actually going to.

2. Who is your SO's celebrity crush?  Carrie Underwood.. she's super pretty, so I understand!

3. What is the last thing you had in your mouth? Cherry pineapple popsicle.

4. The shoes you're wearing right now: what do they look like? My feet.. we don't wear shoes in the house at all.

5. What do you think of human euthanasia?  I have mixed emotions about this. 

6. What is the last lie you remember telling?  Telling someone I couldn't get together with them until Saturday because I'm busy tomorrow... doing nothing, just don't feel like dealing with it until then.

7. If you had to choose one animal species to go extinct, which would you choose?  I agree with whoever said cockroaches. They are disgusting. I scream louder when I see one than I do with spiders and I hate spiders. I've had a restaurant full of people looking about me because I screamed and kinda jumped up out of my seat.. I was so grossed out I left after kindly letting the waitress know about it. YUCK!

8. What's the best trip you've ever been on?  I've not traveled far from home so I'm looking forward to the honeymoon next year. Best one so far would probably be the spur of the moment trip to Branson with my FI at the beginning of the year. Great deal because it was off season, barely anyone was anywhere and we got to have some good quality time together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 1. What's your favorite specific amusement park ride? Not a big fan of amusement parks

2. Who is your SO's celebrity crush? The woman from Big Bang Theory, Megan Fox, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Amanda Bynes before her wig-wearing change of life (which I happen to love now)

3. What is the last thing you had in your mouth? chocolate croissant yumm

4. The shoes you're wearing right now: what do they look like? They're black ballet flats.

5. What do you think of human euthanasia? I really don't have a strong opinion on this, I think it's a person's choice.

6. What is the last lie you remember telling? I work in a hospital and I'm in an office where L & D patients check in, I was out at the reception desk, and this lady comes in that was in (as she said) "active labor, omg I'm 4 cm already!" She asked me if it's going to get worse (I have not given birth) so I told her "probably not". I'm assuming that's a lie because no one says labor is fun.

7. If you had to choose one animal species to go extinct, which would you choose? SNAKES

8. What's the best trip you've ever been on? I went on a cross-country trip with my parents from NY state to Vegas and back it was amazing.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
    That's a hard question. I love the Rock-n-RollerCoaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios, but I also love Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom. BUT there's also a roller coaster at Kings Dominion in VA called "Flight of Fear" that's really awesome...

It's a tie between Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johannson.

A breakfast sandwich. Yum!

I'm not wearing any shoes. But the shoes I brought with me are black flip flops.

I think as long as a patient is coherent enough to understand what he/she is consenting to and the doctors are willing to perform the procedure and there is a major system of checks and balances, who am I to force someone to live a life of severe pain?

"Yeah, that movie was great."

Tarantulas. 

It's a tie between the first trip Dan and I took to Disney World together and our honeymoon. The Disney trip was with his family, and it was our niece's first time there. She nearly fainted when she saw Cinderella Castle - it was adorable. We had a blast. Jamaica was amazing though because we stayed at an adults-only resort and were basically catered to 24/7, which was really relaxing after the wedding insanity.
    Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey at WWOHP is pretty awesome. 

Julianne Hough. I don't get it. 

Water

Black Old Navy flip flops

I think it should be up to the person (assuming he/she understands what's going on)

"I'm not hungover at all!" -- I am a little

Spiders

Honeymoon in South Africa 

The space shuttle launch "ride" at Epcot - I don't like roller coasters

Carla Gugino

Water

Off white, hole-y flats that I bought at H&M for like $5 but I wear them more than any other shoe (when the weather's nice at least)

I support it mostly, but I could see it getting out of hand

That my building's elevator caught on fire last night - it actually happened two nights ago but I didn't hear about it until yesterday, but saying "last night" makes for a better story, I think

Easy. Ticks.

Paris last September
  • @swazzle Julieanne Hough makes more sense than Jessica Biel!
    Anniversary
  • ranzzoranzzo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

It’s closed now but there used to be a ride called Tom’s Twister at Six Flags St. Louis.  It spun around really fast and held you against the wall while the floor dropped down.  I used to ride it over and over and ruin the rest of my day but it was awesome!

He has a giant man crush on Liam Neeson.  He won’t really admit it but I think he has a thing for Mila Kunis.  Especially after seeing Black Swan.

Iced tea.

Tan, leather flip flops.

I think it should be an option.  Especially for those with a terminal illness.  Although, I do think a mental health evaluation should be performed before hand to make sure the person is capable of making that decision. 

I can’t really recall.  I’m sure it was something minor to spare someone’s feelings. 

Mosquitoes.  Or June bugs, I hate June bugs.

Probably a trip to Chicago a few years back for a friends wedding.  We had a great time with our friends and I remember coming home so very relaxed. 

Tilt-a-whirl

Mila Kunis

An egg and cheese bagel sandwich

Black Steve Madden ballet flats (patent leather)

It makes me a little uncomfortable, but I think everyone should be able to choose when and how they die if they wish.

Saying I was busy to get out of making plans with a friend because all I really wanted to do was sleep, lol (had a long work week)

Insects of any kind

Trip to Austria during my senior year of high school

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Nuh uh! Way too afraid!

Kate Beckinsale

Hashbrown

Black flippy floppies

I am for it, if the interested party has asked for it.

"Oh here it is in my outbox, let me resend."

Wasps.

My mum and I went to New York for the weekend and had an amazing time!
    I can't stand amusement parks. I know, I'm a total square.

No idea at all.

A piece of monkey bread.

I'm not wearing any shoes. Or socks.

100% against it.

Yes I will definitely go google "sad cat diary" and turn up my computer's volume and try not to giggle while watching the video.

Raccoons. They are the most terrifying animals.

My trip through Scandinavia about 5 years ago.
  • thejucheideathejucheidea member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    1. What's your favorite specific amusement park ride? Any ride that spins really fast.

2. Who is your SO's celebrity crush? Summer Glau and Christina Hendricks.

3. What is the last thing you had in your mouth? Think Thin chocolate caramel bar

4. The shoes you're wearing right now: what do they look like? I don't wear shoes in the house, so I'm barefoot.

5. What do you think of human euthanasia? I'm 100% for it.

6. What is the last lie you remember telling? I can't remember...

7. If you had to choose one animal species to go extinct, which would you choose? Moths. I hate them so much.

8. What's the best trip you've ever been on? My first trip to Ghana.

• rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2013
  • 1. What's your favorite specific amusement park ride? Although it's been a while, I loved splash mountain at disneyland

2. Who is your SO's celebrity crush? Not sure, I think Rachel McAdams.

3. What is the last thing you had in your mouth? Red wine.

4. The shoes you're wearing right now: what do they look like? Barefoot.

5. What do you think of human euthanasia? It's a sad thing to think about, but I think if somebody is in pain with no hope of getting better, they should be able to make their own choice.

6. What is the last lie you remember telling? Oh wow that's a good question.  I went out for drinks on Thursday for a friend birthday and ended up staying up way too late.   Telling my coworker the next day I was tired because we "went to dinner" sounded a lot better than "we went to get drinks at a bar and had a great time."

7. If you had to choose one animal species to go extinct, which would you choose? Bees.  I have a terrible fear of bees.

8. What's the best trip you've ever been on? Florida and Bahamas with my FI.  I feel like it really bonded us, and it makes me even more excited for us to go on our honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards