Michigan-Detroit
Options

Reasonable Florists in Farmington Hills/Novi area??

I am trying to find a good florist for my wedding in the area of Farmington Hills.  I will drive about a half hour away from that IF I have to!  Everyone I spoke to was really short with me and did not want to provide me with their options/prices.  Anyone have a florist that really wowed them without breaking the bank?

Re: Reasonable Florists in Farmington Hills/Novi area??

• Options
    spartybride3spartybride3 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    We used uniquely yours in northville, but it was my husbands aunt so we got a deal. She did an amazing job though!!! Everything was beautiful!!

Here is their website:  http://www.uyevents.com/index.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I live in that area and I had trouble as well Im trying to do a serious ON BUDGET wedding and I like to think im extremely crafty so I will be doing my own flowers for the wedding. Granted Im not having bridesmaids and all that , I just need to do my own boquet and centerpieces . Im planning on buying all my own flowers (roses, hydrangias and peronies) from Cost co.

Let me know if you need any help!! Although it sounds like you want to have them done professionally. If you find anyone amazing please spread the word!
  • Options
    Christopher and Company in Walled Lake, MI!  They are so amazing and accomodating of all budgets!  They also get 30% off of Carlson Craft invitations, which we ended up going with.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am meeting with my Farmington Hills florist tonight. I'll update tomorrow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards