Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Just Engaged! If you are just engaged ladies show your rings. And how is the planning going?

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the website. I just got engaged June 8th. It was a complete surprise and after he popped the question he had another surprise and my family was there. We all went to dinner afterwards to celebrate. We are planning a beach wedding for August 9th 2014.

Here is a picture of my ring

Re: Just Engaged! If you are just engaged ladies show your rings. And how is the planning going?

• Options
    Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Very pretty ring! Congrats!
  • Options
    My fiance proposed on May 19 - the ring is his mothers' ring (from the man she's still married to!).  She also made the silver ring box.  Got the venue, have a catering plan (yay for a chef friend!), got the officiant (yay for my best friend's dad the pagan priest!), got the emcee, stage manager, processional musician, and entertainers.  Gonna do the engagement pics next month (they'll be used on our invitations).
  • Options

Thank you!

@DiamondMinx! How sweet! Your ring is beautiful! We need are engagement pictures last Saturday and we had so much fun! You are well on your way to planning! Happy planning :)

• Options
    I just got engaged on the 14th! It was mostly a surprise...meaning that we'd gone to look at rings and I knew he was saving up for one but that I wasn't expecting it for several more months! Have set the date for June 7, 2014.
  • Options
    Lovely ring. CONGRATS!!!!
  • Options
    Love the ring! Simple but elegant. I hope you had your nails done when he proposed lol!
  • Options
    SereneTigerSereneTiger member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2013
    imageBreC24 - My ring looks a lot like yours! I really love the classic solitaire!

Just got engaged on May 8 and have set the date for June 8, 2014. I knew the proposal was coming since we had planned a trip to Disneyworld for my college graduation and he told me that we had dinner reservations for Thursday night. However, he surprised me by proposing on Wednesday night during the Fantasmic fireworks show. I was PERFECT!

We have been trying to find a beach venue and affordable caterers but are not having any luck so far. Other than that, we did finalize our guest list which is a HUGE relief! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@ Serene Tiger! Yes our rings do look alot alike. I really love the look too! Simple and classy :)

Aww it the proposal sounds so romantic!!!

Happy Planning

• Options
    hi, i'm new to this site! :) my fiance and i have been together 5 and a half years! well he left in january for basic training because he joined the national guard! it was hard when he left (we are really close, live together and he's basically my best friend!) well, he came home mid-june. the day after he came home he had a big date planned! he took me out to burger king and a movie of my choice because that was what we did on our first date as teens! lol :) Then we went to the botanical gardens, so romantic and beautiful. my sister was there with a video camera to make "home movies" she said. half way through the gardens my fiance pulled 6 roses out of his backpack. (on our first date he gave me a single rose) he said each rose represents 1 year of our relationship and the 6th rose is a new chapter of our relationship, he got down on one knee and proposed! :,) since then we've gotten a lot planned and it's just so exciting! glad to be apart of this community now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards