Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bellagio Exec Hosp. Suite, anyone been?

Hi,

Has anyone seen or visited the Exec Hosp suite at the Bellagio, if so what are your thoughts?

We are now pulling our hair out with regards the reception i.e Restaurant or In Suite. The Bellagio have offered the Exec Hosp (for a fee) to host an insuite but Ive always imagined the Bellagios room to be a little dated and it would 100% need a fountain view if we went down that route. Although Im leaning more towards locating a restaurant now for around $125-150pp as its less hassle , there are just too many options in Vegas!!
Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

P.S It would be for an in suite of around 30-40.

Many thanks
Lee

Re: Bellagio Exec Hosp. Suite, anyone been?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I was looking into this too..never been though.  But it seems like the Exec Hosp Suite has a large conference room, not sure if thats what you want.  I think the Grand Lakeview Suite looks nice, has a fountain view. 

http://www.bellagio.com/hotel/grand-lakeview-suite.aspx

79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Regi44cwRegi44cw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I have not been to the exec hosp suite but if you go with a restaurant,  I suggest Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club. The facility is beautiful and the staff is phenomenal! I just had my wedding/ reception there on New Years Eve and everything was incredible! If you look at the website and click on wedding policies and procedures it gives some package prices. Our wedding was for 35 ppl. Ceremony if you choose to have it there includes the minister fees and can be included in the minimums for the reception. The whole cost of reception includes the wedding cake, flower centerpieces, linens, hosted bar, DJ & dance floor. The catering director is Kathy Dyke. If you don't want a DJ & dancing, you can reduce price. We were not going to do dancing for our small wedding but so glad we did! It was so much fun and the DJ company they use is Knight Sounds (they were great and a recommended vendor). We ended up with a 3 hour reception instead of the four hours and reduced the cost a little. I highly recommend Cili. The food is wonderful, the cake, which was the white wedding with berries, is still talked about by all of our guests. It was sooooo delicious! Kathy did a wonderful job of getting my cake design and floral wishes met. The cost on the reception is $125/person for plated dinner (all of the inclusions and also a post-ceremony cocktail/ tray passed appetizer hour).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys.

Reggi44cw - thanks for that , I thought I had googled and seen every restaurant in Vegas (felt like it!) but I hadn't seen Cili.
    To be honest I wish I hadnt seen it now , its exactly the location that we were looking for last year. The real 'must' for Gemma was that it was an outdoor wedding. We looked at a place called 'the secret garden' but after much debate we ruled it out due to its location.  We then looked at the MB but after realising that the Bellagio offered the Terrazza wedding we opted for that instead.
    I really wish I had seen the Bali Hai Golf Club. Its on the strip (so easy for everyone to get to), looks stunning and the ceremony and wedding can be held there.
    Ohh well , the deposit is paid now and Im sure we will love the Bellagio.

The problem we have now is that weve opted for a late evening wedding (6-6.30pm). This means our options are a tad limited on the reception due to the time we would arrive and possible leave. I very much doubt Cili would want a wedding party to turn up at 8pm, it states the bar shuts at that time.

I may well contact them and see what they say..........if only I had seen that place last year.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should ask your catering department what other options there are (Bellagio) when I was at Caesars for a site visit we told the WC it would be cool to have our reception up on some outdoor patio and she said they are always up for trying new spots so we should just ask. Maybe the Bellagio offers something like that?
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    With your budget and it looks like you are getting married in September. I would consider Olives at the bellagio. I have seen them rent out the patio which is facing the fountains. The food is also very good.
  • Options
    Regi44cwRegi44cw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LEEMJONES- The normal operating hours are until 8 pm for the bar but they hold events there much later. Our ceremony was at 6 pm and the reception was from 7-9 and since it was New Years Eve they asked if we wanted to have it later and go thru midnight. They can do reception only as well. Talk to Kathy she can give you many options. Good luck!
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to threadjack, but Regi, thanks for the Cili review-- FI and I have a scouting trip to Vegas in 3 weeks and they're one of the venues we're looking at for our reception.  Don't suppose you have any pics of your wedding that you can share?Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jm521 - No harm in asking I suppose , Ill give it a go. At the moment I just get the standard 'copy and paste' response from our WC with regards catering.
    Basically I get , if your party is 60 or more then try this , if its less try this or try an in suite in here , Contact the catering dept. for more details.
    To us its our special day but to them I suppose we are just another wedding at the moment. No doubt they will be more specific when Ive paid the outstanding balance.
    She has been excellent with the ceremony questions though.

theanglfac - You are correct with the September wedding , Fri Sep 14th @ 18:00.
    Ive never been to Vegas in Sept before (Feb , Dec & late Oct) so Im hoping it will be still warm at that time of the evening. I had contemplated trying to reserve the patio at the olives but I didnt follow it up mainly because I expected it to be too expensive £10k+ to try put us off, rushed in rushed out and knowing my luck it would rain!
    Ill drop them an email I think , who knows I may be suprised , although a Friday night reserving the patio in one of their feature restaurants in September may well prove a stretch to far for our budget which is about $12-15k for everything if we can. Smile

Reggi - Ive shown Gemma , we will be sure to contact them. We really like the fact that it seems easy and is probably a well oiled machine. You pay the money and everythings taken care of. We ay in touch with a PM at some point with some questions if you dont mind , depending on what the venue tell us of course as it may be a non starter.

Thanks everyone , this board is such a help for folk like us that live thousands of miles away on a little island in europe who have to use google images to source venues ;-)
  • Options
    Regi44cwRegi44cw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LEEMJONES- Sure is a great place. September is gorgeous here. It doesn't really start getting cool until almost end of October. I think the only thing that Cili did not cover were our wedding favors, attire, photographer and transportation. they have valet parking too and a very beautiful entryway that was great for those posed family photos. There was a lovely grand piano that we used for photos as well. They also allowed us to arrive early with our photographer for photos on the golf course and provided a fruit/cheese plate & champagne in a separate room while we waited 1.5 hrs prior to ceremony. They will also provide a golf cart for you to take the short ride to the Las Vegas sign if you choose to have pics done there too.

lsvensson- My photographer has a blog and she has some photos up there. It is Trishphoto.com and click on BLOG. We are the only New Years Eve wedding. My colors were black & white with pops of deep red. It was perfect! They did an amazing job on my cake & flowers! I just got my dvd of pics last night and can provide some more when I get them uploaded to my computer. I will matbe PM you if you would like. :D
  • Options
    Regi44cwRegi44cw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards