Not Engaged Yet

Meet Cinders! New Puppy! (Lots of PIP/AW)

So I picked up my new fur baby Friday night! @southernpeach89 was a good auntie and agreed to drive with me and hold Cinders for me while I drove us all home. It was a long long long trip. I spent an hour and a half in traffic just trying to get to my sister's apartment and then it was another half an hour to get to the town where we were picking up the puppy. After we got her it took us about another hour and a half to get home because there's no easy way to cut across from this town to our town. We took state highways and avoided the interstates because of traffic and construction. We stopped first at my parent's house so my mom could meet her new grandpuppy and so we could take a potty break. She did really well on her first weekend in her new home. Friday night she only cried for about 10 minutes in her crate before she fell asleep. Later when BF came home from work she woke up and cried again but again it was only for a few minutes. Saturday night she slept the entire night without waking up or crying once! Right now we're working on name recognition and not pottying in the house. She generally stays close to me or just follows me wherever I go so "come" has been pretty easy. On Sunday we had to make a Petsmart trip and a Lowe's trip so of course she came with us since both stores allow dogs (we kept her in the cart though). Cinders got tons of love and affection from everyone who saw her and I'm really glad that she seems to have a generally outgoing personality. I've only seen her timid around new things..like going up and down stairs the first time, or whenever the neighbors dog barks. Anyway time for pictures!!! Sorry for the poor quality...these are all mostly cell phone pics. I took others with my BF's fancy DSLR that I'll put up later.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Re: Meet Cinders! New Puppy! (Lots of PIP/AW)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards