Knottie Tech Help
Options

TK alternate universe

@knotporscha

Is something wrong with some threads? A few threads in E are saying they have new replies, but when I click on them, I can't see them.

Re: TK alternate universe

• Options
    Hey! We're looking into this right now, having the same problem on our end...
  • Options
    New stuff is also not showing up on my wall. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Oh! I wish I had seen this before I posted.
  • Options
    I panicked for a moment that I had been banned or something, but quickly realized that theory didn't make any damn sense.
  • Options
    Is this another glitch? you guys should really work hard to get all these glitches under control.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is happening in a few threads for me as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sierra524 said:
    Is this another glitch? you guys should really work hard to get all these glitches under control.
    LOL!  Because they're just sitting there twiddling their thumbs laughing at us every time we have a problem....
    Yeah, but they are causing ME a HUGE inconvenience and SERIOUSLY interfering with my wedding plans.  This injustice WILL NOT STAND.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Honestly, I only see it happening in the Wearing Ivory thread, immediately following the banning. All day long yesterday, people continued to post in it, and none of the new posts show up. I'm suspicious and think the thread has been "locked w/o being locked" if that makes sense. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    Honestly, I only see it happening in the Wearing Ivory thread, immediately following the banning. All day long yesterday, people continued to post in it, and none of the new posts show up. I'm suspicious and think the thread has been "locked w/o being locked" if that makes sense. 

I'm thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    The thread isn't locked, I still can't see any new posts either. Still waiting on an update from tech on this...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards