Louisiana-New Orleans

Alternative Rehearsal Dinner Venue Suggestions? Aprox 75 people.

We've looked at several different venues including the Café Adelaide, Palace Cafe, Bourbon House & Ralphs. Nothing we've loved yet & would maybe like a lower priced option or something a little different, yet still New Orleans. Any suggestions?

Re: Alternative Rehearsal Dinner Venue Suggestions? Aprox 75 people.

• I've heard that Acme Oyster House is pretty reasonable. 
  • Drago's? Either location. I know the one in Metairie has the Empire Room for large groups. My rehearsal dinner was there and it was delicious. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw you said you are considering the Bourbon House and I must say I highly recommend them. My FI and I have eaten there on numerous occasions and their food is great! We are having ours there and by far their prices are the most reasonable we have found in the French Quarter. Please the booking agent is really sweet and easy to work with. I can send you a sample menu with prices if you want. 
  • I found Acme to be reasonably priced - their private room upstairs is very nice and doesn't require decoration.  The food was delicious and we were able to customize our menu, which was important since we were going to have some New Orleans classics at our reception and didn't want to repeat anything.  We had raw and charbroiled oysters, plus a mix of buffet items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards