Registry and Gift Forum

New bride- Need ideas

Hi ladies. I have just decided that my wedding date will be November 15th, 2014. My husband and I are planning on having a large wedding party, and two huge bachelor and bachelorette parties. So, in order to complete this, I'm looking for the perfect gifts and accessories, but I have no idea what to get or what is popular. Can anyone help me out??

Maria

Re: New bride- Need ideas

• I'm confused too. But I agree with Liatris.
  • Hi ladies. I have just decided that my wedding date will be November 15th, 2014. My husband and I are planning on having a large wedding party, and two huge bachelor and bachelorette parties. So, in order to complete this, I'm looking for the perfect gifts and accessories, but I have no idea what to get or what is popular. Can anyone help me out??

Maria
    I'm also confused. Are you already married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2013
    AllieBear725 said: mariathomaswedding said: Hi ladies. I have just decided that my wedding date will be November 15th, 2014. My husband and I are planning on having a large wedding party, and two huge bachelor and bachelorette parties. So, in order to complete this, I'm looking for the perfect gifts and accessories, but I have no idea what to get or what is popular. Can anyone help me out??

Maria I'm also confused. Are you already married? I also want to know the answer to this. And you're planning on two huge b-parties? Those are
    gifts planned for you by people who choose to do so. If they don't offer, you don't get one, and you certainly can't dictate what kind of party they throw.
    ETA: WTF? The quote boxes show up when I'm typing but not on the post?!
  • Ditto everyone above, including the question of whether or not you're already married. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards