Attire & Accessories Forum

Mrs panties!!

My wedding isn't for another year, but I couldn't resist ordering these with my future last name!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153303819/custom-text-bridal-thong-white-mesh?ref=shop_home_active

Re: Mrs panties!!

• what's your problem??
  • It's probably not a good idea to let us know what your full name is via your screen name OR what your name will be in a year, either. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • what's with all the bitchy-ness???

1) Mandy Timmerson is a complete nickname. Timmerson is my dog's name.

2) That isn't my new last name on the panties. Those are the sample pair from the shop I ordered them from.

Thanks for judging me and making assumptions.

• OK, good. I fail to see how my suggestion of internet safety was bitchy, though. We have people on here every day who have their full names or names and email addresses as part of their screen names. Pardon me for trying to look out for you. Didn't know looking out for someone's safety was a bitchy thing to do. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Those are cute!

I will recommend, if you plan to wear them the wedding night, not wearing them during the wedding. Only you will know your tolerance for heat and how hot your gown will be, but it's usually a good idea to wear plain, comfy undies under your dress and then freshen up/change into your pretty undies in the hotel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited June 2013
    Those are cute, but I definitely recommend at least trying them out (and I mean like wear them all day) before your wedding.  One of my bridesmaids got me cute "I Do" panties and I didn't wear them until the day of, when I realized the little stones poked me through the fabric and were super itchy...  I wound up having to change.

Also I agree about wearing comfy underpants during your wedding, anyway.  You don't want to be thinking about a thong creeping up your butt while you're trying to keep your composure at your wedding.
    Anniversary

• Lol Ava! Some women on here are just itching to start a fight, haha!
  • Once again, nobody was trying to start a fight, least of all me by expressing my concern for your internet safety. What don't you get about that? 

If you're going to post on a public forum, there are going to be people who don't care for what you post, so if Retread and Harry want to tell you they don't care for your undies, that's their prerogative.

• edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards