New Hampshire
Options

FANTASTIC New Hampshire Vendors...DJ, CAKE, PHOTO and VIDEO

I am from Massachusetts but got married in Wolfeboro, NH 10/2/10.  I had some AMAZING vendors and because I don't live up there I can't give them a lot of referals so I wanted to let people know about them here...

DJ- Chris Ialuna from DJ Luna Eclipse was SO GREAT!  He worked with us on meeting...since we were coming from MA and EVERYONE told me after the wedding that they thought he was just AWESOME!  We had a few particular songs we wanted but told him to run with the rest and he was spot on for the whole crowd and we had people from 3 to 86!!

CAKE- Cakes By The Lake in Center Harbor.  Susan was AWESOME!  We did 3 different cupcakes for the wedding and she did a cake for us for the rehearsal and they were all FANTASTIC!  Everything was EXACTLY what I wanted and everyone LOVED them!  People were asking if they could take the extras home with them!

VIDEO-Meg Simone came from North Conway to do our wedding.  She was UNBELIEVEABLE!  Everytime something was happening that I was hoping would be on video I would turn around and there she was!  She brought another person with her so they could be in two places at once and they were there ALL NIGHT!  I wasn't going to do a video but I am so happy I did!

PHOTO- Robin Barron from Gilford was GREAT!    Everyone loved that she was there until the end and didn't miss a shot!

All of these vendors, aside from being AWESOME at what they do were all VERY reasonably priced and we felt they were 100% committed to making our wedding everything we wanted it to be!  If you are planning a wedding in the Lakes Region you will not be disappointed with these folks!

Re: FANTASTIC New Hampshire Vendors...DJ, CAKE, PHOTO and VIDEO

• Options
    amyanderichamyanderich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have the contact info for DJ Luna Eclipse?  I tried looking on the web but is says his website is currently unavailable??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards