North Carolina-Outer Banks

108 Budleigh Ceremony AND Reception??

Hello there!

I am new to this but I am looking to have a wedding at the outer banks! I saw 108 Budleigh and have fell in love, but I want to have my ceremony and reception both there....has anyone else done this?? Will it be difficult to do since you have to do setup all on your own? Thanks guys! Any help would be appreciated!!!

Re: 108 Budleigh Ceremony AND Reception??

• Hi there!

What time of year is your ceremony? And for how many guests?

You can always rent out the 'lawn' portion of Budleigh and then after the ceremony have all of your guests enter right into the venue where cocktail hour will be ready for you. 

If its cold/bad weather, and you have to do the ceremony inside, then afterwards, all of your guests will go upstairs to the balcony while your caterer turns around the ceremony site to the reception site.  Obviously, discuss this with your caterer prior to your big day, so everyone is on the same page...they may charge you a bit for the set-up and break down, but its way better than having your family members or friends do it. 

• Several of us had our receptions at Budleigh, but had the ceremony on the beach. Can't really help with the logistic of things, but let us know if you have any questions about the reception, decor, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards