Iowa-Des Moines

Need Des Moines area florist recommendations

I am planning a May 3, 2014 wedding and the florist we originally wanted to use - Bella Flora - is entirely booked for that day. Can you recommend a particular florist in the Des Moines metro area and also give a simple breakdown of what you paid for what? Thanks!

Re: Need Des Moines area florist recommendations

• oh darn, when i saw your topic i was going to recommend bella flora *LOL* 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Danielle at Something Chic is excellent to work with....she does great work.  If you need any linen rentals then go with Details in the Fabric - Something Chic does have linens but Laurie at DITF is awesome to work with and the quality is excellent with a fair price.
  • Danielle at Something Chic is excellent to work with....she does great work.  If you need any linen rentals then go with Details in the Fabric - Something Chic does have linens but Laurie at DITF is awesome to work with and the quality is excellent with a fair price.
    Thanks, do you have pictures of any of the work Something Chic did for you? Their website is a little lacking in the gallery...
  • I don't :(  My photographer got pictures of everything but the centerpieces!!  I am still getting through all the pics that everyone else took and if I find one that shows them, I will post.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards