New Jersey - South

Bridal salon recommendations

Good morning ladies!

I'm going to be setting out on the quest for my perfect dress in a few weeks, and was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations they'd like to share! Thanks!! Laughing

Anniversary

Re: Bridal salon recommendations

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure where you're located, but I got my dress at Tesi's in Ventnor and was very happy with their service, selection of dresses, and my alterations.  Call ahead to make an appointment and you will get their full attention to try on dresses.
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from angel bridal in haddonfield. My dress hasnt come in yet but my girls ordered their bm dresses there and they just came in today! So far everythings been fantastic :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know everyone loves tesi's, but i did not love it. the appt before mine ran long (which was fine, i actually knew the girl... but hers was only schduled an hr before ine so it was likely she would not be done). so she was in the nice bridal room and i was in the regular dressing room - again no prob, except it was FREEZING in the store! once we got into the bridal room it was cozy warm, but that was only for the last half hr of my appt (which lasted 1.5 hrs). tesi was with another bride, so i had an asst chick, who was super nice, but very pushy. then when tesi helped me i realized she was even pushier. felt too much pressure to buy. i am a low key dress chick and they just would not listen to that - kepy pushing that "you are a princess" thing. plus, i told them my price point and everything thing they brought (w/ the exception of one dress) was wayy over that. now, i know all salons do that, so i had buffered in a few hundred dollars, but this was 6-900 more than i asked for!
    anyway, i am the only person that i know that did not like it there, so maybe you'll love it! but if you are low key and not super into dresses, it is prob not your scene. if you are super psyched for it, i vote go for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    reliart - I had almost the total opposite experience!  LOL  I had the room for probably 2 hours without interruption.  My dress was $765 so definitely not breaking the bank, and I thought they listened to my opinions and brought dresses that fit my description.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  My cousin and good friend also got their dresses there and loved their experience.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Wedding Belles in Northfield, NJ.  Gorgeous dresses, awesome service!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards