Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Rhinestone Cake Band Trim

Does anyone know a place online or a store to get rhinestone cake trim???? I really want to use it on my cake!!

Re: Rhinestone Cake Band Trim

• edited December 2011
    I remember someone was selling it on the Classifieds Board. I've seen it sold on Etsy and eBay too.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• edited December 2011
    I Googled "rhinestone wedding cake trim," and several sites came up.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    If you're using fondant that'll get taken off the cake, you could use rhinestone strands that stores like JoAnn Fabrics sell. I got a bunch of the stuff with a coupon to make a headband,
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're using a professional baker, have you spoken to them about it?

My friend just got married and had a band on her cake. Her baker provided it (at an extra charge, of course). 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • rklepnerrklepner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using a bakery for the cake and they told me that they do not supply it! I am using fondant and Jo Ann has the iron on ones that come on a plastic band is that what you used?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards