Attire & Accessories Forum

WEDDING SHOES

Hey girls

I am starting to look at shoes for the big day..low to mid heel...does anyone have any suggestions? looking for comfort and style :)

thx

Re: WEDDING SHOES

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

Hey girls

I am starting to look at shoes for the big day..low to mid heel...does anyone have any suggestions? looking for comfort and style :)

thx

You can wear any shoes you want. There aren't any "rules" and you don't have to purchase shoes that are labeled "bridal".

What is your budget? I suggest looking online at DSW and Macys and getting some ideas. You can expand your search once you decide which style(s) you prefer.

• I was looking for low to mid heel as well, I ended up getting my shoes at DSW. I found that a lot of cute and shoes with some "personality" (as far as my opinion) were too high for me. So I went with a "plain" mid-heel and will be adding a shoe clip to give it some "personality. 

Definitely look into DSW, Macy's, Zappos, etc.

Good luck!
  • BjlongBjlong member
    First Comment
    I'm also looking for shoes, think I found them. I don't wear heels ever as I'm in law enforcement and wear boots all the time. I'm going with a wedge for comfort and they look is pretty too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards