Wedding Invitations & Paper

Save the Dates for reception only

Hello!  I am trying to decide if it's ok to do save the dates for a reception only.  We are having a very small ceremony with parents, siblings, & grandparents.  We are going to be inviting family that is far away for the reception, so I am wondering if it's ok to send save the dates?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save the Dates for reception only

• Hey, I know this was from 2 years ago but I am in the same situation and was wondering what you ended up doing! Any advice too would be appreciated! Thanks!
  • ghash11 said:
    Hey, I know this was from 2 years ago but I am in the same situation and was wondering what you ended up doing! Any advice too would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Considering this person hasn't posted anything else in a couple years,I'm betting she's not still around. 

Yes, you could send STDs for the reception. Just make sure you are having a TRULY private ceremony like the one the OP describes before you go inviting people to a reception and not the wedding. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards