Arizona-Phoenix

hair and make-up

Does anyone have any hair and make-up reccomendations that are not too expensive for the North Phoenix/ Arrowhead area?  Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hair and make-up

• Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Stephanie Nault (www.stephanienault.com). She did my make-up for my e-photos and I loved it. The make-up looks great in the pics and my FI loved the eye make-up she did. She is incredibly reasonable (around $50-$75 depending on number of ppl) and she travels which is a super bonus for me!
    For hair, my FI's friend owns Socio Salon in Scottsdale and she offered this weekend to do my hair as a gift (yay) and she's done my hair for the past 2 years so I am beyond excited. Her name is Tristan and I always recommend her. She does AMAZING color.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jware1985jware1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So does Stephanie do hair and make-up or just make-up?
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nautlikeu27nautlikeu27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using Heather from Pure Radiance. She has already done my makeup and she is amazing. I am not doing hair until closer to my date but she has high recommendations and I have seen her work. She charged me 200 and each of my girls is 155. That is for her to come out and do hair and makeup on all of us,.

image 178 Invited so far!
    image 55 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 117 Are MIA!
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stephanie does make-up and a little hair but she said she does lots of photo shoots so I am positive that she would have a great hair recommendation for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • saranoellel12saranoellel12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I'm a freelance hair and makeup artist in Phoenix. If you still need a hair/makeup artist, feel freee to check out my website and we can schedule a trial for you. or feel free to email me. saranoellel@yahoo.com

saranoellemakeup.jimdo.com (there is no www in front of the website domain)

Congratulations,
    Sara
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards