Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Looking for caterers in Chester County, PA

Does anyone have any recommendations on caterers in the main line area of Chester County?
Any info appreciated!

Thanks!
Paula

Re: Looking for caterers in Chester County, PA

• Options
    Our wedding will be in Bucks County (Aldie Mansion/ Jeffery A Miller Catering), but I'm fairly certain JAM Catering has venues in Chester Co, too.
  • Options
    Robert Ryan caterers are fantastic and they're out of Phoenixville in Chester County.
  • Options
    I am usiing Sage Catering out of Berwyn.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  They have been fantastic.
  • Options

Our wedding was this past weekend (the 15th) and we used Diverse Catering. Best decision of the whole process. Not only does he do the catering, he acts as the day of coordinator- very helpful since we rented a state-owned park mansion with no maitre-d involved. Everything went off without a hitch, the space was exactly as we imagined, and the food was excellent. Our vendors said it was the best meal they'd ever had at a wedding. I can't say enough good things about him. Message me if you'd like to hear more.

• Options
    Yep, we're using Jeffrey A Miller Catering for a Chester County wedding. It has been the easiest part of the process (toughest was getting a block of rooms for the hotel-- i still cant believe what a pain that was!!).  Jeffrey Miller includes the cake in the price per person, they have a day of coordinator who you can reach out to during any part of the process and they have you (or at least we at our venue) bring your own liquor which can really cut down on your cost.  Some places even let you return unopened bottles, Total Wine is where we're headed for that.   Everything JAM serves they make day of from scratch on location so everything is fresh and nothing is frozen or bough premade. 

We've had a really good experience with Jeffrey Miller thus far, they're def worth checking out! http://www.jeffreymillercatering.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards