African American Weddings

Signing off: Miss Keyaira04

Wow...I can not really believe I am writing my sign-off right now. God's divine time for FI and I has come. It feels a bit surreal that Friday I'm am getting married. Things have smoothly gotten into place and we know why; we waited on God to guide us to this moment. We are not stressed or worried, but joyful and relaxing.

AAW: As a board, you have have been invauble to my wedding planning experience. Ladies, you always made me feel like there was a place I could go where I could always talk freely about our wedding with a understanding of the cultural and social issues that we ladies face in planning a wedding. This is my home on TK and I thank God everyday I found this board. Ive had so many people tell us we have such a well planned, organized wedding. I always smile about think of the ladies here and how each post helped get us there.THANK YOU for that. Also, I have learned so much about life, love, and sisterhood from this board. Over the last year and a half, I have read, prayed, planned and laughed with many of you. I loved my time here. I can only hope that the women that are currenlty and next on the board have the same experience I had.

To Mari (@Nursing4u)...Thank you my sister for everything. You have been my month buddy, bbf on TK, my workout buddy and a true helper on this journey. I thank God for your friendship and for really being here for me. You remind me that God is a restorer, as it so wonderful to witness how God has blessed you and your FI with another chance. I know your wedding will be wonderful and cant wait for you turn the week after me! I know you will be there Friday in spirit as I will be for you in Vegas :)
To Cha, MissJ, and Football...Thanks for all you do. Your advice and presence on this board for me has been so valuable! And thank you all for staying around; we need you!

Plans for the week: Today, I celebrated FI's birthday, went to church with my MOH (sister) and she relaxed my hair. Mon.= beauty & pack car. Tues=final fitting and dress pickup. Wed=Setup church, Drop off items at reception venue, check in hotel, DYI flowers. Thurs= set up reception, rehearsal & social, take 2 on b-party. Friday= WEDDING!!!!

I hope to have my recap and professional sneak-peek soon :)

Love, Keyaira04 (Sharee)
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Signing off: Miss Keyaira04

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards