Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Have you been to Peter Island for honeymoon?

Hi folks, Ok so we REALLY wanted to go for 10 night to Maui, Kauai, and Oahu this July...we left our honeymoon to the last minute with all of our planning. one of the agents I contacted said she couldn't do it for under $8,000 and is suggesting Peter Island and says its the mini Hawaii of the Caribbean? Is that true or are we settling? We want something with stunning beaches, sightseeing, things to do and romantic...no kids. If you have been there where did you stay and what did you do? we are in and and also need an agent. Thanks, Danielle

Re: Have you been to Peter Island for honeymoon?

• Options
    my daughter went there for her honey moon and we went last year......Its a private island...very close to Tortola and other BVI and USVI.  It is a beautiful island....we have been to Hawaii and I def think Peter Island is way prettier...white sand, crystal water.  You arrive by boat either from St. Thomas or Tortola. They have several different areas to stay....we loved the condos by the beach. Very quite, lots of other honeymooners.  You can take lots of side trips to other islands( Jost Van Dyke,Torlola, St, Thomas) or just sail or fish.  Beach has lots of free stuff...wind surfing..ect.  only 2 restaurants....one by the beach, other by the pool... Excellent service.....have a spa, a sunset loop tour on the island..this is not a party atmosphere...you do not need an agent unless she can get you a fab deal....we found the deal for daughter plus got airfair and was NOT 8K.....check Sniqueaway.    Peter is frequently on there and Peter has deals as well....it is all inclusive but you can find deals for lodging and pay by the meal...the honeymoon package is what they had
  • Options
    We went here in 2006 and loved every minute of it. I wouldn't compare it to Hawaii they are going to be different types of trips, and the resort is really all that is on the island. It is quiet, but so relaxing and it's nice that just about everything is included.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards