Arkansas
Options

Ceremony/Reception in Arkansas

Hi! I am looking for a pace to have both my ceremony and reception that is beautiful, at a reasonable price, and as close to Fort Smith as possible. There will be about 100-125+ guests. Probably closer to 125, if not higher. The wedding will be in June of 2012 so outside would be possible I think. I really don't want to have to worry about the wind and other weather issues, but depending on the cost/site, I may have it outdoors anyway. I want the reception to be able to be within walking distance from the ceremony so we don't have to all load up and drive somewhere else.

Re: Ceremony/Reception in Arkansas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's too bad you aren't looking in Fayetteville! The Garden Room on Dickson St. is PERFECT!! 

TTC March 2012!
  • Options
    jlbilesjlbiles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into the Brunwick Wedding Chapel in Fort Smith. They can do both the wedding and reception. They can also do the catering for you as well. They seem to be very sweet people to work with. If you do end up using them let me know how you like them because that is who I am seriously planing on using in 2015 when I get married. My email is jlbiles at jlbiles@ymail.com

http://www.fortsmithweddings.com/page/page/2551009.htm

that is their web site. I hope this helps.
  • Options
    I am using the Brunswick wedding chapel as well when we get married.I know the people who run things there.They are such nice people and do a fantastic job.I attended a wedding last June and it was beautiful.They do so much for you so there is less stress for you and more time with family and friends. Take a look at their website and some of thier pictures and videos.It's awesome. 
      Outdoors,IDK where you would have one.... there are alot of parks in the area,but IDK if they are suitable for weddings. The Riverfront has a pavillion that should be available for weddings and receptions.Laughing.I hope this helps some. There are so many choices available.Barbara who runs the Brunswick chapel also officiates weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards