Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Virgin Island Recommendations?

My FI and I have already picked a venue, photographer, etc and put deposits down for our wedding in May and are now contemplating canceling it all and just doing a destination wedding to the Vigin Islands. Does anyone have any recommendations on specific resorts. Or places they have heard bad reviews on so we know to stay away from them? Just beginning the research process!

Re: Virgin Island Recommendations?

• Options
    Welcome and Congratulations!  I am no help for the Virgin Islands.  You can try Trip Advisor for reviews, although some negative reviews should be taken with a grain of salt...good luck!  Let us know what you've narrowed it down to!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Hi!! I got married in St Thomas last November :)

I would highly highly highly recomment Janelle Scott with Island Bliss Weddings as a coordinator. She did a fantastic job for us. We literally had to show up and that's it. She wasn't super friendly the day of the wedding, but that wasn't a deal breaker for me. Her husband Stuart is the officiant and he was AMAZING. We met him 30 minutes before our ceremony and he made it feel like he'd known us for years. Definitely worth the money.

For photographers we used Megan Biggs and I L-O-V-E-D her. Good prices, she was by far my favorite vendor, so ridiculously sweet and helpful and I love our photos. We also look into Blue Glass Photography and Elisha Orin. Blue Glass never got back to me, Elisha was AMAZING and her photos are beautiful but she was out of our price range.

Not sure on resorts as we cruised in, but hopefully that helps a little! :) Good luck!

• Options
    Hi Brittany!! @harr0610
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards