Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photographers

Hi everyone! I need some help. I finally booked my venue and the church and now I am looking at photographers. I need some recommendations- there are so many out there. I am looking for one that can photograph all day if at all possible. Any help would be great. Thank you!

Re: Photographers

• You will see quite a few great reviews for Caitlin Thomas Photography on this board, most recently I wrote one! We were so happy working with her but she does have a time limit. I think her base package is 7 hours. She is flexible though, and will stay longer for a little bit of a fee (not nearly as much as some other photog's) and stayed a little later to get our bouquet/garter toss photos that we really wanted. After a while, all the dancing photos start looking the same anyway so we didn't mind!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Beth Insalaco and LOVED her! Her and her husband work together. He went with the guys and she came to my parents house with the girls. They were with us for about 10 hours and we have such  beautiful pictures. If you check out her website, she has a ton of full albums that you can look through to see if her style is what you like.
  • As previous post said Caitlin Thomas Photography is great. Some of my friends have used her and been happy with her pictures. We have Theresa Glenn which seems great so far e-pics is all we had. Wedding is next sat so I can always post in the future. She is great to work with, great prices and you get a lot for your money. She is with you from the time you tell her to be until the end of the night. Has a second photographer. Best advice when looking make srue you know what you want and how much your willing to spend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're using Studio Bash - a husband and wife team.  I'm now the third of our group of friends to book them, and my cousin might be the fourth!  They're really fantastic and wonderful people.  Only one of the group is married so far, and her pictures are absolutely stunning. I love them.  Plus, at that wedding, they took one of my favorite pics of FI and me that currently exists :)
  • edited May 2013
    I'm using Kristen Wynn Photography. i found my photographer from searching for my venue and the photos they had of it. I wanted to add, I haven't had my wedding yet so I'll report back with reviews for all my vendors after.
  • Hot Metal Studio was my second choice after Caitlin Thomas.
  • I'm using JESPhotography.  She's awesome and we got along great at our consultation. Very down to earth. A bit quiet, but she has a great personality.  2 other friends of mine used her for their weddings.  She has an assistant with her also included in her package. 
  • ark155ark155 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Theresa Glenn takes great pictures, from what I can see on her website, but has not responded to emails.  Frustrating!
  • 21 moments photography was great! they stayed with me ALLLL day. Their packages are great, and you can mix and match and take things out of them to really customize what you want. 21moments.com
  • Brett Whitling
  • cqctcqct member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2013
    campbelljamesphoto.com - Jame Campbell. We are taking engagement shots in a few weeks and I will write up a review afterwards if you want to check him out.
  • We used Tressa McCune Photography (look her up on Facebook) on June 15th. We haven't gotten many photos back yet but we LOVED having her at our wedding! She quoted us a price (way under $1000) for the WHOLE day with 2 photographers! She just asked us where to be and when and was happy to just follow us around all day. The second photographer followed the guys around all day. They were so easy to work with, gave really helpful opinions when asked, and the second photographer even dressed my 2 year old for the ceremony when we were running behind! They help with set-up and did an amazing job of somehow being everywhere and nowhere at the same time. By that I mean, they ere totally out of the way and tried to be more behind the scenes, but I can't tell you how many times I turned around and noticed that there was a camera on me from the other side of the room. Since it was only 13 days ago, she has only sent us the photos she knew we would need right away (for thank you cards) but I am in love with them! I will post a review when I have all of them later this week.
  • We're using Weddings by Sal and Bella, a husband and wife team. They're really flexible with fitting what you need and fitting your budget. They're super sweet too :) they have a facebook and a website you could check out if you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards