Colorado-Denver
Options

Cheap Venue's on a TIGHT budget

Can anyone PLEASE help us with places to have a ceremony/reception for cheap in Thornton, Westminster,Arvada, etc???? We are paying for it ourselves & on our second marriage each, but want to still have the traditional wedding. Budget for Venue max about $1500, looking for a place to bring in own food/liquor. April 2014 is so unpredictable in CO, so outside ceremony is not an option at this time.

Re: Cheap Venue's on a TIGHT budget

• Options
    I can't think of any, but I highly reccomend buying a wedding sites and service magazine. They helped me a ton with vendors, I found reasonable venues all over the state that I didn't see anywhere else. They have a website, but it's not great I had much better luck finding what I wanted in their magazine and following up on the Internet/phone calls!!
  • Options
    I will second the previous poster's suggestion.  We went with the Chateaux at Fox Meadows and are paying $2000 for our reception and ceremony next month. Depends on the day of week and time though!  My friend is gettng married at the Victorian in Heritage Square and I think they are paying $3000 for everything, food included.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • Options
    Christies of Genessee! Love them.
    Link:
    http://christiesofgenesee.com/services.htm
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

blondii428,

I'm confused. You say your ceramony and reception will be 2k at Chateaux. I looked at their website and the cheapest option I see that includes both ceramony and reception is 9k. How did you pull off the 2k?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards