Iowa-Des Moines

Bella Flora - Review

I just need to reiterate for the upcoming brides -

Bella Flora - I cannot say enough about Kelly from Bella Flora as she and her staff were simply amazing.  They did all the decorations and floral arrangements at the church and our reception.  Her prices were reasonable and she is always conscious of your budget.  Kelly knows how to ask the right questions to understand your vision for the wedding.   She then is able to take your ideas/dreams and make it beautiful beyond your imagination.  She is willing to offer her advice and guidance along the way to ensure you are getting the most “bang for your buck” all while in a respectful manner. 
I was also surprise to see that they went they went above and beyond in adding touches to our big day that made everything come together… for example, to save on cost we didn’t budget in decorations for the cake table.  When we arrived the day of there were flower pedals a cancels surrounding the cake!  Its acts like these that make you truly appreciate how much Kelly and her staff care about the overall success of your wedding. 

Re: Bella Flora - Review

• they are doing my wedding on May 18th too :)  I just felt they got my vision better than another place we went to before
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great!  So happy to hear!!!  You will have a beautiful wedding!!!!
  • If you dont mind sharing... what was the cost of all the decor etc... or rough estimate? When I emailed them they said they typically run around 7-10k. Which seems a bit high to me!
  • I have to agree with Ashleyclark - they do great work but I got a quote for chair covers at $4.75 each!  I was shocked.  I went to Details in the Fabric and ended up getting covers for $2.25 each.  The quality was excellent.
  • i think mine was around $7,000. It was originally going to be less at around $5000 but i added in some items when we got closer to my wedding date like flowers outside the church going up the path. Like $2000 or so of that was my dance structure and flooring that I had them do though.
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards