Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

DDB Route

So I just received an email from the DDB company asking me for my pick-up drop-off times and locations and what stops and route I want them to take.  I did not know that I had to create a route.  What have people been doing for this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DDB Route

• Options
    I think they want to know the pickup and drop-off locations so they can schedule trips before and after you accordingly. I gave them start and end locations (reception location and hotel location), and told them that I want to stop at the LV sign, the rest just driving on the strip. I guess they may want to know stops so they can gauge whether they can do everything you want in the time allotted.
    Do you know where you want to go?
  • Options
    Yeah I had to supply all of the same information, and they advised that I might not fit everything into my allotted time slot so I've had to make some changes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    I know that I want the group to immediately go to the sign because we will meet them there for a group shot and then my man and I will go off for our tour separately.  As for the rest of the trip with the DDB, I had no clue.  I didn't think about it.  I had given her the pick-up drop off which is all I thought that needed but apparently not.  Could people share what route/stops they provided so I can try and figure this mess out?  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    liljennygirlliljennygirl member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary
    edited July 2013

Yes, I agree. I have been unsure of what to do with our two hours of DD Bus. We are leaving Mandalay Bay almost immediately following the ceremony with all of our guests (told them p/u is 4 pm) They mentioned it would be easier to go to the sign first as it is easily accessible from that direction or something. Then I don't know, typically you go to Fremont Street for a half hour or so and then back to MB. But I am considering not going to Fremont Street, and taking in some other opportunities for photos (Bellagio, Paris, Venetian, LOVE letters @ Mirage etc etc). Mostly I just want to make the most of our time and get some great photos! Decisions, decisions...

Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Options

I am considering not going to Fremont Street, and taking in some other opportunities for photos (Bellagio, Paris, Venetian, LOVE letters @ Mirage etc etc). Mostly I just want to make the most of our time and get some great photos! Decisions, decisions...

I'm thinking the same thing as we were told we probably wouldn't fit Fremont Street in our schedule, so I think getting photos at the main resorts on the strip will be better, I think Fremont Street is better at night anyway!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options
    They recommended stop at bellagio because toilets are near the bus area and its a nice stop mid way. We are having a pick up at flamingo straight to the sign for group pics then our guests are going to go for the strip tour to the reception venue while DH :-) and I get pics at Planet Hollywood, Paris, Mirage revolution sign and beatles phone box.

Im just worried about having to line up forever at the sign. I hope its not too bad cos it will be 5pm on a Monday.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    I didn't know about restrooms, but I was going to suggest Bellagio also :) that will be y second stop if I add it in.
  • Options
    That's a good idea to do a mid-way stop for bathroom & smoke breaks for those who may need it.  I think you will be fine Missmo.  Since we will be leaving MB at 4:00 pm, I expect about 30 minutes to be gone getting to sign, taking photos and loading back up.  I guess I will mapquest to see how long it takes to get from Mandalay Bay to Fremont street then to Maggianos.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We were picked up at Fashion Show Mall- stopped at Bellagio and the sign with drop off at Harrahs.  The driver stopped on the way back at a gas station but it wasn't on my list LOL and we ran over 30min.  The owner did try to charge me but dropped it.  We went at 6:30pm on a Sat and there was no one at the sign (we got there around 7:30 probably).  There was one couple that came right at the end of our photo shoot :)

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards