Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Married!

Our wedding was last saturday and everything was great.  The photographers who filled in as replacements last minute were great to work with and despite rain being in the forecast we ended up with a beautiful sunny day that wasn't too hot.  I just wanted to thank all the ladies here for all the advice I got during wedding planning.  I know all of our guests were hosted properly thanks to you, and I think everyone had a great time.  No professional photos yet, so here are a couple favorites taken by guests.

Re: Married!

• Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    So pretty! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Stunning! You look fabulous. Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congrats!  You look amazing. If the "civilian" pictures are this stunning I can't even imagine how gorgeous your pro ones will be. 
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Congrats!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    SB, who filled in? I know my photographer was helping cover the weddings after what happened, which was so nice. And her work is amazing!

Either way, you looked beautiful!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Yaaaaay congratulations!!!!!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats! You look so happy I love your dress.

Anniversary

• Options
    You look stunning. Congratulations!!
  • Options
    WeeshWeesh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    How beautiful, congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Thanks everyone!

@Harry87: Thank you, I loved my bouquet a lot too!  The florist had actually created this bouquet a few years ago when another bride asked for a bouquet that looked like a "mississippi sunset" and when she showed me photos I knew I had to have it.

@Liatris2010: Aw, how sweet!  I was actually super super nervous all morning (and as a result cranky because I was so nervous I couldn't eat) but FI and I had decided to do a first look and as soon as I saw him the nervousness melted away and then I couldn't stop smiling!  So glad we decided to see each other beforehand!

@button6004: we had Anthony Decarlo Photography and our second shooter was Jacob from Carla Ten Eyck studio.  We had so much fun with them and they were absolutely great to work with.  it also helped that they both knew and had worked with Eric before.
  • Options
    You are gorgeous! I love your smile - so genuine. And I, too, adore your bouquet. Looks like a fabulous day! Congratulations!
  • Options
    AMAZING!! are those FREE SPIRIT roses??? i'm using them too!!
  • Options
    SB1512SB1512 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    @thebaysidebride: I think they are your standard garden roses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards