Getting in Shape

Water Pills.....

Okay, so maybe this should go on the "diet and exercise" board, but I thought I would ask you ladies first!

Has anyone tried water pills or know anyone who has? I have just recently been hearing about girls who have used them to drop just a few pounds. I know you only lose water weight, but I would like to lose like 3lbs before my wedding in 15 days! The dress was just a TAD tight during my final fitting last week.

If you have tried them, did they work okay? Did you have any side effects? Would you recommend them? If so, how long before the wedding should I start using them?

I don't plan on them being a long term thing. Just something to use until the wedding.

Any advice would be great!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Water Pills.....

• drink LOTS of water... much better way to drop water weight than pills.... sounds counter intuitive but it is true. 
  • Okay. Good to know. I have never taken any sort of pills for anything before but from some other posts I had read some girls made it sound like it was no big deal. I already eat organically so no need to cut out gross foods. And I do exercise. I will just have to do a little more. Thanks girls.
  • Non-chemical, but will dehydrate you is Dandelion Root.  Its the chemical-free way body builders eliminate water weight.  IT WILL DEHYDRATE YOU so I don't really recommend it for everyone, especially if you plan on drinking alcohol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards