Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

New Reception location at Mandalay Bay with Shark Reef

Hey Ladies,

I thought I would share that there is a new reception location at Mandalay Bay and it has a private patio and everything.

It looks nice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Reception location at Mandalay Bay with Shark Reef

• Options
    Are you leaving maggianos?

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    No, I just got an email from MB that was talking about it so I thought I would share in case others are still looking.  I have invested too much money into Maggianos to move now!  lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks pretty cool.  I wonder if they forbid 3rd party photography from attending....

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I shouldn't have looked next time I will avert my eyes, now I need to go tell myself repeatedly to stay with my venue
  • Options
    Sorry Jaime.  I was trying to help but I know what you mean.  It would have been a lotttt cheaper for me to go with this place.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    They probably don't let u pet the sharks so then theres no real advantage, lol
  • Options
    They probably don't let u pet the sharks so then theres no real advantage, lol
    Funny you mention that because Mandalay actually has a swim with the sharks program for certified scuba divers; you have to wear a form of chainmail in case they bite you. :-)

http://www.mandalaybay.com/shark-reef/dive-with-sharks/

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Thank goodness the fiance can't swim, no more temptation :)
  • Options
    wrigleyvillewrigleyville member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2013
    Uh-oh. I love sharks, and that package is pretty affordable. FI is going to flip when I discuss this with him. ;)

Ack. Never mind. I thought that included the reception. I also didn't notice it's a brunch reception. Booooooo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards