July 2013 Weddings

Less than a week away...

It has not hit me that I'm getting married in 6-days!!!! Seriously, I feel that I should be running around trying to get last minute stuff done (but since I have a wedding planner) she is pretty much taking care of everything!?!! Now this week I am finishing up the bridal party gifts, parents gifts, and the FI and I are practicing our first dance (he said everyday!) :) what are you ladies up to this week?
Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Less than a week away...

• congrats! I will be busy with appointments and errands this week. Cant wait for your recap!
  • I worked hard to get things accomplished early so I could enjoy this week. I am just going to shop a bit, pack for the honeymoon, and hang out with my relatives and friends from out of town as well as do real-life things (pay bills, clean, etc). I plan to get a massage, too! I feel as though I have worked hard to plan the special day and everything will be fine. A wedding planner must be awesome to have. Super jealous! 
  • Good luck this week!  I hope you have a great last few days before the wedding :)  I have to finish up the seating chart this week.  
  • Good luck and have fun!!! It's going to be pretty exciting seeing all the pictures and recaps this month!
  • drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

I'm getting married Friday!

This week we still need to finish up bridal party gifts, and I just finished filling out the ceremony/reception questionairres for the DJ and photographer.

My bridesmaids get into town Wednesday, my last day of work, and then our rehersal is that night. Thursay we have a full day of air brush tan, nails, toes, etc.

I also need to pack for the beach since we are leaving Friday night at midnight.

FI's small army of family from Hawaii is also here now, so we have to make time each day to hang out with them as well - it's so nice to see all these people here for us!

I think I am pretty good at this point, and the things that didn't get done are just never going to at this point.

The only thing stressing me out is the last-minute flaking by a handful of guests. UGH.

• Enjoy the next few days!

12 days until our wedding so I'm hoping to get EVERYTHING done this weekend :-) On our to do list still...finish placecards, paint votives, make decor for the cookie bar(and buy cookies a few days before the wedding), decorate the altar that FI built, wrap wedding party gifts, finalize rentals, send checks...and probably a few other little things...I can't believe it's almost here!!!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards