Nevada-Las Vegas

Wrap around suite @ Cosmo

I know this has probably been discussed a bunch.  But i'm not finding too many recent stories.   

1. How many people can it hold confortably for a catered dinner reception (master cuisine)?  
2. I know you need a card to get to the floor, but have there been any problems?
3. I've heard stories in the past of guests getting kicked out.  Anyone know if this is still happening?  
4. Would you rather be in the MGM terrace suite or the wrap around?

Re: Wrap around suite @ Cosmo

• You won't have anywhere near enough seats but it has been reported that you can get 40 people in there.  I haven't seen recent reports of any issues however I also haven't seen any recent reviews from anyone who did an in-suite there.

Personally I prefer Cosmo to MGM, location, decor, party atmosphere, but at the same time it's a definite risk since they have a policy about only six guests in a wraparound and there have been issues with them in the recent past both from the wraparound and with third party photography on the property.  Between those issues, I might go with MGM just for the peace of mind since there's enough stress before and on wedding day without also having to worry about getting a vendor in there unnoticed and security coming up.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• When I spoke with Cosmo about doing an in-suite reception in a wrap-around, I was told it could comfortably hold 25.

In the end we went a different route for our reception, so I can't answer the other questions.  We stayed at the Cosmo though and had an amazing time.  The service was fantastic, the rooms beautiful.  I can't imagine staying anywhere else when we visit LV again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards