October 2013 Weddings
Options

Checks (PIP)

I feel like I got a lot accomplished over the weekend and last week.  We got FI's wedding band last week, I bought my shoes and had them dyed, I finished all the mason jars for my centerpieces and finished our cake knife and server.  I am waiting for the flowergirl dresses to come in so that I can take them with me when I go for my first fitting on the 24th.  I have a to have a blue ribbon added to their dresses instead of the white one that is one there.  I have everything now for my fitting and I can't wait to finally put the dress on.  I bought it a year ago and it is killing me not to put it on.  I can't wait!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
image 125 Are ready to party
image 23 Are no fun!
image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet

Re: Checks (PIP)

• Options
    Wow, you're on a roll. Nice job!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Thanks so much!  I had the week off from work last week and I felt really motivated to get some things done.  I think it had to do with the fact that I am now less then 90 days away.  That is scary!

148 Invited
    image 23 Are no fun!
  • Options
    @millersox2184, I totally know what you mean about the dress, I got mine last September and it has been burning a hole in my closet ever since!!

I am finally starting to feel more on top of things, I just finished working with my friend who designed our invites and ordered them, so those are headed our way! Got the final quote from our jeweler for the wedding bands so we should be ordering those this week as well. 88 days...ahh!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @jessyk - I cannot believe it is 88 days away!  I am excited and nervous all at the same time. 

148 Invited
    image 23 Are no fun!
  • Options
    88 - omg! Ahhhh! (I'm Oct 12th so I have a bit more time, but not much!)

image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    88 - omg! Ahhhh! (I'm Oct 12th so I have a bit more time, but not much!)
    You don't have much more time then we do, you are almost at 3 months!!

148 Invited
    image 23 Are no fun!
  • Options
    We had a productive weekend; we finally put the deposit down on our cake, my mom found her dress, we paid the deposit for our tent, our invites came in, FI finalized the suit he wants to buy, tried on m dress and it fits (I was in between sizes and took the giant leap of faith and ordered the smaller size), and I did part of our centerpiece mockup and I did a trial run on the sugar cookie favors.
  • Options
    More planning stuff coming up in the near future. It had been quiet for a bit (sorta - I did spend a lot of time addressing, stuffing and stamping envelopes, but they are now all ready to go!)

In the next week or so:

• Meeting with florist
    • Meeting with my mom and maid of honor to finalize shower stuff (it's not a secret)
    • 1st dress fitting (I have already tried on and actually have the dress in my possession, but the first fitting for making alterations)
    • Hair trial

image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards