Not Engaged Yet
Options

**ALLUSIVE**

@allusive007!

Nice try sneaking back on the board without telling us all about your wedding and honeymoon! 

I demand pics!

Re: **ALLUSIVE**

• Options
    @allusive007 - I demand pics as well! Pics! Pics! Pics!

• Options

Hi ladies! (2 of my favorite ladies here btw!) I was planning to post a WR-picture filled AW tomorrow because I'm at the office today and I don't have any pics here. Maybe this will tide you over for now though...my photographer's sneak peek:

http://blog.sabrinabrantphotography.com/

• Options
    @allusive007 I love each and EVERY detail of your wedding. SO FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL.

• Options
    AH! I love your wedding! You were a truly stunning bride, you looked filled with joy in every picture! And I'm pretty much drooling over every detail!

• Options
    Omg everything looks so amazing and you were absolutely gorgeous! Your wedding belongs in a magazine or on SMP or something. Seriously, BEAUTIFUl!

I can't wait for more and to hear about the day and your HM!

• Options
    Wow beautiful!

Anniversary

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    Omg everything looks so amazing and you were absolutely gorgeous! Your wedding belongs in a magazine or on SMP or something. Seriously, BEAUTIFUl! I can't wait for more and to hear about the day and your HM!
    Agreed!

• Options
    You look gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding! Where did you guys end up going on your HM?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, every detail was PERFECT and you looked absolutely radiant in every photo! Congratulations, Allusive :)
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    OH MY GOD! Are you effing kidding me?? I am literally dying over here - those have got to be some of the most amazing details I have ever seen! Your wedding is everything I wanted our wedding to be - and you nailed it! The rustic barn thing. . .love! It looks like a staged shoot on SMP, for real. Not to mention the fact that you are so gorgeous - your eyes are especially captivating! Just stunning! I can't wait to hear/see more. 

sorry for gushing <3 
  • Options
    So beautiful! Lots of attention to the details!
  • Options
    OMG so beautiful! What a gorgeous location and I am totally in awe of your photos! Congrats!
  • Options
    Wow absolutely stunning! You guys look so happy and I just love it so much! Congrats again!!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    OMG you're wedding looked absolutely breath taking! I loved all the details put into it, it was so creative and beautiful! It serious does look like something out of a wedding magazine. Congrats to you and your hubby!
  • Options
    your wedding was absolute perfection. I just love everything about it.  beauuuuuuutiful, @allusive!!  <3  congrats again!
  • Options
    AHHHHH! I love it all. The chevron table runners? LOVE! Your bouquet? LOVE! Your hair? Mother-effing LOVE!

I hope you had as much fun as the pictures show, because that looks like one seriously awesome wedding! Congrats @allusive007!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Absolutely gorgeous, every last bit of it!! Congratulations!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards