I am hoping someone out there has better info than what I have right now. We are on a budget and our wedding date changed.
It is now set for March 1, 2014.
I found an awesome wedding package at an expo a few months ago but sadly it is out of my county. I am hoping to find something similar to this in the LA county.
$5000 Wedding Package
Up to 100 guests [we might have MAYBE 125-150, haven't even done a count yet]
- Wedding Ceremony Site overlooking our beautiful golf course
- White garden chairs
- Wedding Arch
- White aisle runner
- Wedding Rehearsal and ceremony coordination by Events Manager
- Golf carts for golf course photography following ceremony
- Choice of two Hors de’ Oeuvres
- Champagne and Sparkling Cider Toast
- Choice of Buffet Setup featuring one of our Signature Menus
- Three Tier Wedding Cake with your choice of design
- Beverage Station including Coffee, Tea, and Lemonade
- Dance Floor
- Full Service Cash Bar
- Private Bartender and Banquet Staff
- Any additional Tables as requested
· Buffet Service
· Cash Bar
· Sparkling Wine/ Cider Toast
· Non-Alcoholic Beverage Station
· Dance Floor
· Mirrors & Votives, House Linen
· Wedding Ceremony Site included with Bridal Arch and Garden Chairs
I'd really like an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception if possible. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I am ALL ears!
Thanks a ton