Ohio-Columbus
Options

Prices for a gray suit?

Anyone know some groom pricing for the gray pants and vests? Getting places to give me general pricing without coming in has proved difficult!

Re: Prices for a gray suit?

• Options
    My fiance is renting his tux - gray jacket, pants, wisteria vest.....his was $120. Our groomsmen are just wearing a gray vest and pants (no jacket)..their's are $83 to rent. They went to Mens Warehouse :)
    JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography
  • Options
    GinaRD30GinaRD30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Prices for a gray suit?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Prices for a gray suit? : We got ours from Joans Bridal in Reynoldsburg. Ours were tan, but i imagine they would be the same cost. They charged us $75 before tax for just pants, vest, and shirt. And it was $125 for pants, coat, vest, and shirt. Good luck!
    Posted by dani1361[/QUOTE]

Is this just for a rental, or did you buy them?
  • Options
    GinaRD30 said:
    In Response to Re: Prices for a gray suit?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Prices for a gray suit? : We got ours from Joans Bridal in Reynoldsburg. Ours were tan, but i imagine they would be the same cost. They charged us $75 before tax for just pants, vest, and shirt. And it was $125 for pants, coat, vest, and shirt. Good luck!
    Posted by dani1361[/QUOTE]

Is this just for a rental, or did you buy them?
    Rental.  Joan's rents menswear but doesn't have it for purchase.

My sister rented tuxes from Joan's for her wedding and we swear the tuxes were "One size fits all".  The guys were SWIMMING in the tuxes despite measurements and tailoring.  I love Joan's, I got my dress there but the tuxes left something to be desired.

Check with American Commodore & Men's Wearhouse.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Options
    You could buy them at Kohls with a 30% off coupon for $140 and they could keep 'em :-)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Check out Macy's!! We may get ours there - good luck!
  • Options
    My fiance and his groomsmen all bought gray suits at Joseph A Bank (no vests). I think the prices on the suits were originally like 650$ plus (ridiculous), but they always have tons of specials (i.e. buy two get one free, etc.). So with the deals, each guy ended up spending $173 for a nice suit that they now own and can be customed tailored. Just a head's up though...Jos A Bank online system is a nightmare and doesn't correspond to what they have in the store at all. Your best option is just go to the store and talk to someone in person. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards