Connecticut

Cute ideas to ask your friends to be in your bridal party?

So I haven't officially asked any of my girls to be in the bridal party yet even though most of them know they are. I want to do something special for all the girls and I have researched on pinterest and found couple of cute ideas but I feel like everyone is doing the same thing.

Does anyone have any cute/unique ideas you did for your girl friends??

Any ideas will be much appreciated!

Re: Cute ideas to ask your friends to be in your bridal party?

• I did a little ombre cake in a mason jar with a spoon and napkin that asked if they would be my bridesmaids/maid of honor. I mailed them so in transit they didn't look as pretty but I was told they all tasted very yummy.

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was too excited that I didn't do anything special, I just blurted it out.  I had to ask one of my girls quickly because she thought she was going to be asked to be in a wedding the same date as mine so I had to beat the other bride to it (turns out she didn't get married that day anyway and she never asked my friend).
  • I bought cupcakes and found these cute toppers (lollipop stick with cardstock attached to top) to put in them in my wedding colors that said "will you be my bridesmaid"?
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Saw something like this on Pinterest: Etsy Ring Pop
    Wish I had done that!
  • I sent them all flowers and on the card we a poem asking them to be BM & MOH!
  • I made "Will you be my Bridesmaid" cards for each! They loved it! There was a different poem inside for each girl! 

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Thanks for all your help!! I went with buying these boxes from Micheals and painted the color of our wedding and decorated it and in each box, i put a small bottle of wine, plastic wine glass, lil candle holder with electric candel, jar with candy, bought a wooden initial of their named and painted our color, a frame of me and each girls, and a nail polish with a lil poem asking them to be my bridesmaid! for the Maid of honor, i put a lil extra but it came out so cute! I am sending it to all the girls this week so hoping they love it and say yes :)
  • I ordered "----(name of girl), will you be my bridesmaid/flower girl,etc" cards from Etsy. Cheap, personalized, and big hit!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards