Attire & Accessories Forum

just posted my salon reviews

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
so i just posted my salon reviews on the knot local board, and on yelp and google. i went to 3 places 1st was a bridal consignment shop nothing fit right in my sizes and stock was 4-5 years older gowns and not in the best of shape second place a few months later was amazing she specializes in plus but also carrys regular sizes i was able to try on over 13 gowns and narrowed it down to 2 gowns i also wanted to check out one other salon just to try on 2 other totaly different designers and styles so i went there although she specializes in plus she did not have a huge selection of gowns in my sizes to try on and did not feel special in any of them..  and went back to the second salon to retry on my dress which i knew was mine 

went on yelp and google and did my reviews for the salon that was amazing she had a not so positive review  like a week before my apointment was not worried becuase the rest were positive wanted to give my feedback to help other plus size brides find there dream dress. 

did anyone else leave reivews on yep and google?

Re: just posted my salon reviews

• Yes. I did Yelp. Also did wedding wire post wedding and got a free code for a photobook from Shutterfly
  • I wouldn't be worried about it.  Yelp is actually really misleading for a lot of businesses because it's a "safe" place for people to vent their frustrations or even lie without having to deal with the consequences.  If you had a good experience then you should write about it!
  • sorry about the puncuation. i can sometimes type so fast i forget to correct or go back and see what needs fixing..

yes i meant that i posted my positive reivew on google, yelp and local knot board. 
  • sorry about the puncuation. i can sometimes type so fast i forget to correct or go back and see what needs fixing..

yes i meant that i posted my positive reivew on google, yelp and local knot board. 
    Are you aware there is a button on your keyboard that when you hold it and press a letter it capitalizes the letter?

I do not for one second buy this is a fast typing issue.  Every post of yours has looked exactly the same.  No punctuation, no capitalization, and poor grammar.  I also type fast yet somehow I manage to use punctuation and capital letters.

I agree with this. I mentioned this to HyeChica81 before.  Her posts are often difficult to read, because of the lack of punctuation and capitalization.  It's like one big run-on sentence. 

Slow down if you need to. People will take your posts more serious and they will be easier to read if they look like they were posted by an adult (particularly if you are posting reviews for vendors).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards