New Mexico
Options

La Posada and other Santa Fe vendor reviews

I was recently married at La Posada resort in Santa Fe and cannot recommend it highly enough. Throughout my entire year-long engagement, we worked closely with David Stone, the special events coordinator at the hotel, on planning the wedding. David didn't just help us with the wedding day though, he also helped us source locations and vendors for every aspect of the wedding weekend. When you have a wedding at La Posada, you're not only getting a terrific venue -- you're getting a wedding advisor as well.

All of the staff we worked with at La Posada were exceptional. Many of our guests were visiting from out of town and really enjoyed their stays -- from the restaurant and bar, to the pool to the spa -- everything was first rate. 

We had a large wedding outside on the patio, with dinner under the tent and dancing inside the ballroom. Our guests raved about the food, drinks and above all, the beautiful atmosphere.

We loved working with our local Santa Fe outside vendors as well, including our florist Marisa Peluso and Treehouse Bakery for the wedding and groom's cake.

If you're having a wedding in Santa Fe - big or small - considering La Posada is a must.

Re: La Posada and other Santa Fe vendor reviews

• Options
    Our friend got married there last summer and everything was beautiful.  The staff was great!  David was on top of everything including when it started to rain, with umbrellas for everyone.
    I think they went with all of their recommentations with the exception of the photographer, which they went with Spears' Photography out of Albuquerque. 
  • Options
    Ugh. Nice ad.

Why are vendors so obvious?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards