New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Hair and Makeup near Washingtonville NY

I'm getting married at Feast at Roundhill in October 2013.  Does anyone have a recommendation for either a hair salon or a team of traveling stylists and makeup artists?

Thanks,
Traci

Re: Hair and Makeup near Washingtonville NY

• Options
    I go to Liz at Soho Salon for my makeup. There are a few girls there that are great at hair. But I love the way she does my makeup. I had her do my makeup for my engagement party as well as a few weddings I was in. She didnt do my makeup for my own wedding because I wanted airbrush and she didnt offer it. If you are looking for traditional makeup, I would definitely look into her. She works out of the Chester and Monroe locations. She also is an eyebrow expert, I go to her for that as well! She is awesome!
  • Options
    I am also interested in finding a hair stylist in the Washingtonville, NY area.  Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!
  • Options
    Look down a few post, many people used christine with color makeup.  She travels and is highly recommended.  
  • Options
    I used Christine from Color Makeup Studios for my wedding. She did myself and all my bridesmaids! She was great!
  • Options
    I used Jenny Magliano from Makeup by Jenny. Shes a miracle worker, honestly. I had an allergic reaction to some eye drops the day before my wedding - my eye was swelled shut, it was terrible. She gave me some tips on how to get the swelling to go down and the next day, although my eyes were still swollen and red - she made me look BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't be happier! You won't regret using her. She also made my mom and my bridesmaids look gorgeous! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards