Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Maggie Sottero Ericka Dress Size 6 for sale - $200 (PIP)

I was married in November 2012. I hate to part with my dress, but need a little money and would love to see it make someone else feel just as beautiful as I did in it! It is a gorgeous dress! The dress is Ericka by Maggie Sottero. It is A-line with lace embellishments and beading. It has a sweetheart neckline, corset back, size 6, and the color is diamond white. I paid $1,000 for it at a local bridal salon. It is in near perfect condition! All of the lace and beading is in place. The bottom of the dress is dirty because I danced the night away, but can be dry cleaned and will look brand new! I have many more pictures and can take some more of the dress if you are interested.

I also have a veil and headpiece that look as if they were custom made for this dress! The veil is about shoulder-length with beading all around the edges. The headpiece is pliable and can be formed to fit around a bun or worn as a tiara. I paid $300 for both at the same bridal salon, but will sell them together for $50.

Ericka - Description (from Maggie Sottero website): A-line gown with corset closure. This style features a vertically pleated bustline with a satin band empire accent. Embellished lace motifs ornament the bodice, while Soft Shimmer Satin is pleated and draped throughout the A-line skirt.

I am in the central Massachusetts area.

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Maggie Sottero Ericka Dress Size 6 for sale - $200 (PIP)

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi Kayla!
        My name is Emily Yeoman.  I'm not sure how old this post is and whether you still have your dress, but I am recently engaged and have been shopping for wedding dresses.  I went to a local bridal shop and fell in love with this dress.  So, just out of curiosity I decided to see if anyone was selling the dress online for a lower price since the bridal shop is asking for quite a bit.  Anyway, I would love to talk to you more about possibly purchasing your dress if it is still available.  Please let me know either way! :)

Thanks so much,
    Emily Yeoman
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards