Illinois-Chicago
Options

Makeup artist recommendation with pictures

Hello,

Can you recommend a makeup artist in the Chicago area?  If you have pics too, please post them!  Thanks :)

Re: Makeup artist recommendation with pictures

• Options
    Okay, first, please ignore my faceSmile...I'm not sure what I was doing in this pic but it's the best one that shows my make-up. I used Brides by Kelly for hair and make-up. I wanted something real natural because I never wear make-up. Some of my bridesmaids wanted heavier eyeliner, etc. Kelly listened to what each of us wanted and did a fabulous job!
    Vacation
  • Options
    Thank you!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_makeup-artist-recommendation-with-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:f2f7aad3-a01c-4d0e-9e27-8e05c88a7e05Post:c9203e80-4999-438a-b752-33ac15403b2e">Re: Makeup artist recommendation with pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, first, please ignore my face ...I'm not sure what I was doing in this pic but it's the best one that shows my make-up. I used Brides by Kelly for hair and make-up. I wanted something real natural because I never wear make-up. Some of my bridesmaids wanted heavier eyeliner, etc. Kelly listened to what each of us wanted and did a fabulous job!
    Posted by jsquared62009[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I recommend Sonia Roselli and Andie Cumber.  You can see their portfolios on each of their respective websites.  If you check my bio below, my makeup was done by Sonia Roselli. 

Good luck finding someone! :)
  • Options
    She did hair and makeup for a wedding I stood up in recently, and is an acquaintance of mine. I was so happy with her work, and so upset she can't do my date due to prior commitments.  

• Options
    Both my daughters had there make up done on there wedding by flawless beauty Chicago they we by far the best most pleasant experience out of all the vendors we had they did a trial them they did are make-up for the rehearsal dinner and for the wedding day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards