August 2013 Weddings
Options

Contact Lens Wearing Brides

Hi Ladies!!!

I know our month is coming up (yay!) and i recv'd some valuable information to include in the emergency kit for all the girls that wear contact lenses:

Make sure you pack an extra pair on contact lenses - my friend got married and her 1 contact lens ripped!!! She ended up spending her wedding with one eye totally blurry and looks so confused in all her pictures yikes!

Pinterest has amazing idea about what to include but not all mention the Contact Lenses so I wanted to throw it out there :)

Anniversary

Vacation

Re: Contact Lens Wearing Brides

• Options
    thats crazy her contact ripped. That is a good idea... I don't have that worry anymore. Got lasik 3  months ago :). Could wear contacts for long anymore after I scratched the cornea of my eye 4 years ago and I was gonna be damned if I had to wear glasses. Plus I always wanted Lasik.
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    What a good idea! I was all freaked out about getting more ordered (I only have one pair) but now I have something else to remember and worry about, lol .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Options

Bwahaha! I love this post. 

I am a glasses wearer and my friend asked me what I was planning to do when I walked down the aisle, I never  thought about it! I wouldn't wear my glasses, but I want to see my HUSBAND!

Haha, so she was so kind to get those for me for my wedding :)

I am new at it and I HATE it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards