Nevada-Las Vegas

Vista Suite

I think I am going to suck it up and book it for our M&G.

Anyone have a promo code or anything? I am booking it for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday, Jan. 27-29).

Is it better to call and book it? Or to book online? Or should I just keep putting it off until a coupon comes along?

Re: Vista Suite

• hstaples4hstaples4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would book it now, just because I know at times they do fill up pretty far in advance, then I'm pretty sure if a coupon code comes along you can call them have it applied.
    And I would call to book it so you can ask the reservations department if there maybe is a coupon code you don't see on-line or if/when there will be a coupon.

ETA: and when you book it have them add a note in there it's being used for a special occasion
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ch2ndraCh2ndra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MB has a 3 day sale right now.  Promo code P72MFB
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_vista-suite-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6aea523b-cb23-4589-ab52-5fb0e33ad4d0Post:5ba483b9-b48c-4052-9a6c-03e127b5b1e0">Re: Vista Suite</a>:
    [QUOTE]MB has a 3 day sale right now.  Promo code P72MFB
    Posted by Ch2ndra[/QUOTE]

ETA: that promo only works through the end of November :(
  • edited December 2011
    Check to see if http://www.smartervegas.com/ has anything right now; might have to sign up for the email to get some of the coupon codes.

Definitely better to book online so you have a record of anything, and don't forget that you can call them and have them drop your rate to match a lower price later.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely book asap.  I had to book the Hospitality Suite via phone, but I'm printing out my email confirmation of everything.  And I'll still try and apply any coupons I run into along the way!
  • Hey everyone,
    I know this is an old thread but does anyone out there know of any current promo codes for the Vista Suite? I know you can get 10 percent off with AAA. :)
  • For what month?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards