Retro and Vintage Weddings

Wedding Ceremony in a 1920's theatre

Hi All- 
We are getting married 10/5/2013. We are having our wedding ceremony at an old 1920's theatre. I'm having a few issues and I need advice or help from creative minds or anyone who was married in a theater. There are two side aisles and two end stairscases (no middle aisle/no middle staircase). I'm having trouble figuring out how I will walk down the aisle and enter the stage, maybe have the guest all sit on one side and just use one aisle? or maybe someway have the curtain open and have my dad and I walk a few feet to meet the groom/officiant? I need help! For decorations, I wanted to keep it simple, we are having our reception at the local country club and I've collected blue mason jars, and vases which I was going to put lights in the blue mason jars and hang on the outside patio and the vases I was going to fill with beads and different colored fillers.

I would appreciate any help or ideas!
Thanks!

Re: Wedding Ceremony in a 1920's theatre

• Is it possible to rent risers? ( the things school chiors use) Or have center removable steps made? Your venue being a theater baffles me they would not have such a thing in storage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards