Destination Weddings Discussions

To-Do Tuesday

Hey ladies! What is on the agenda both WR and NWR?
Visit Caribbean.weddings.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: To-Do Tuesday

• WR- Thank you cards....want these sent by the end of the month!
    NWR- Need to get back to "home improvement" more like apartment upkeep, lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WR:  Just bridal shower stuff.  Trying to figure out what kind of food we should serve. Any idea's ladies?

NWR: Trying to come up with a fun and creative way to promote a program at work.  So far no ideas :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR - send off form to get our marriage certificate and then start figuring out AHR
    NWR - get upstairs air conditioner set up, laundry, grocery shopping, etc ,etc LOL
  • WR - my dress came in today, so I will go to try it on tomorrow and finish some wedding crafts NWR - clean the apartment!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @cheshyreshan yay your dress arrived!!! Have fun trying it on!!  I hope you come back and share a pic (or two) ;-)
  • @julyet06 I will as soon as it "officially" arrives at the store. I got the email Friday morning that it was here, but it hasn't been checked by the Quality Assurance person at the store... Thank god one of my bridesmaids works there, so I know what is going on.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cool!  You get inside information, lol!  And your dress will be WELL taken care of to boot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards