Favors

Exit Station as Favor???

We added an exit station to the end of our reception. The hall will provide a station of baked goods, water, iced t, lemonade, etc and bags for guests to take on their way out. Do I need to also get a traditional favor? Or can this count?

Re: Exit Station as Favor???

• You're not obligated to give favors at all. It can "count" if you want it to (you could make stickers to put on the bags if you want to make it more personal), but I wouldn't worry about whether or not to label it as a favor; that's just semantics. 
  • Well, favors are like a small "thank you" to your guests, so to me, your idea of giving away baked good etc...as the guests exit, is really the same as getting a "traditional" favor!

• This sounds lovely - I like PandPs idea of personalizing the bags a little - or you could put a "thanks for joining us today" sign on the table...

• dani32282 said:
    We added an exit station to the end of our reception. The hall will provide a station of baked goods, water, iced t, lemonade, etc and bags for guests to take on their way out. Do I need to also get a traditional favor? Or can this count?
    Although a nice gesture, traditional favors are never required.  I think your "exit station" sounds great.  I would be very happy to be presented with a snack and bottle of water for the road.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Thanks for the great input, ladies! I think I'm going to jazz up our exit station with a candy buffet so we add some more pizazz! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the cutsie bags and a sign at the table!

Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards