Just Engaged and Proposals

Thought I would finally say "Hello, I'm new here"

Hello JE&P! I am new here. To the site and to this board. I've been lurking for a few weeks, but I figured I should finally say hi since I will probably be posting a lot! (I love forums! You should have seen me on Babycenter when I was pregnant!) You will probably see a lot of me now. =)

I recently got engaged (June 13) to my boyfriend of 5 years. We have one son together and already lived together.

Since I've been engaged, I have already picked out my colors (champagne and coral), my bridesmaids, I have already booked my ceremony/reception venue for September 21, 2014, picked my photographer (haven't finished booking her yet though), booked my videographer, and started looking at dresses.

I know I still have plenty of time, but most of my decisions I made already were ones that I just knew were right. I picked the venue actually way before I was engaged. I saw a picture of it and just knew that this was the place I would one day get married in. I didn't even bother looking at other places once I was officially engaged.

Well, I guess that is enough about me! I'm excited to share stories with all of you lovely ladies and gentlemen!

Re: Thought I would finally say "Hello, I'm new here"

• Congrats on your engagement! I got engaged June 8th.
    September 21 is a great date. That's my parent's anniversary.

Sounds like you are doing well on the planning. Best of luck with the rest of it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats!

Happy planning!
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • My colors were champagne and coral as well. Congrats and happy planning!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards