Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Bed & Breakfasts in Hawaii?

Hi everyone!

I am just starting to plan our honeymoon and so far we know that we want to go to Hawaii and we're thinking of going to 2 different islands (probably the Big Island and Kauaii/Maui) for 1 week each. We really want a small, cozy bed and breakfast, cottage, or condo rather than a huge resort. Can anyone give me some names of any places we could look into? Any info or recommendations would be amazing!

Thanks!!!

Re: Bed & Breakfasts in Hawaii?

• Options
    FMIL12FMIL12 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We rented a wonderful condo in a laid back , smaller building right on the ocean in Maui. We found it on VRBO.
  • Options
    We stayed at a condo/timeshare resort on the Big Island and Kauai.  THIS is the place we stayed in Kona.  The paint/carpet was kind of a crazy color, but it was very comfortable, clean, homey, and in a great location and we will stay there again on our next trip.  THIS is where we stayed on Kauai.  We really enjoyed this property as well, the decor was a little better, but still very clean & homey.  They also provide a cooler & beach chairs in the rooms, which we used quite a bit.  Both places also had a washer/dryer in the unit, which was great to be able to wash out our swimsuits.

We stayed at a regular resort the last time we went to Maui, so I don't have any recs there.  We are planning to go to Maui in November though and will find another property similar to the two above.  It's really the best way to stay in Hawaii!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards