Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars Flowers

Hey everyone,

This board has been priceless for planning.  I was wondering how many people choose to use outside vendor for flowers.  Our ceremony package comes with $200 credit and outside vendor fee is $300.  We're using Pam from the Palette for reception decor and with 4 bridesmaids I think using pam will be just slightly more expensive than going through Caesars.  Totally worth it if you get nicer/larger flowers with Pam.

Thoughts or advice?

Thanks!

Re: Caesars Flowers

• Options
    I am also getting married at CP.  I emailed Rebecca P. my coordinator  a week ago to get some quotes on upgrading my bouquet and getting some florals for my reception area.  She has not responded yet so I do not know what the pricing looks like.  I also contacted Pam from Palette and she very promptly provided a quote.  I am not having a bridal party so I will probably just upgrade my boquet with CP.  My reception dinner is with Central at CP which is actually individually owned (and therefore, don't have to pay the outside vendor fee) so I may just have Pam do those flowers.  I thought Pam was reasonably priced with her quote and I am upset that CP hasn't even responded (so why should I give them my business).  Can I ask - how did the two quotes you received compare?  Based on your post it seems that CP is more pricey for less flowers.  Is that correct?
  • Options
    Rebecca is my wedding coordinator also.  I haven't received any information about flowers either.  She is fairly slow on response to e-mails and while I am pretty easy going, it is starting to get a little bit annoying!
  • Options
    Rebecca is apparently my wedding coordinator too...... I just recently paid my deposit and was told Rebecca will be in touch within 2 weeks....  it is approaching 2 weeks.... Should I be concerned that this will be the trend? Other than being slow how has Rebecca been to deal with? I also have $200 credit for flowers from Caesars with my package, which we will certainly have to add to as I have 5 bridesmaids!
  • Options
    I honestly have not been impressed with Rebecca.  For my professional life, I try to respond to emails within 24 hours so I think going a week without responding is ridiculous.  She may be busy but I think it should be a sign for Caesars that they are under staffed.  I ended up sending another email asking if she was going to be able to provide a quote and she responded but only to one of my questions, so I had to send a follow-up email.  I had previously sent her a picture of my inspiration bouquet and she said it would be about $225 but I would get a $65 credit for the bouquet that is included in my package.  The table arrangements were quoted at $55 a piece.  I am trying to determine if it's worth it to add the flowers at dinner.  Will people even notice?  I'd probably do 4 to 6 of them.
  • Options
    Caesars was $200, which was about $70.00 more for a custom bouquet. Were doing ballroom reception so I think centerpieces are more important to make it look less like a convention. I think this is less likely with a restaurant reception. Its got decor built in! I have Melissa as my coordinator who has been awesome and quick to respond. I really have no complaints. I just wish the outside floral fee was a little less :(
  • Options
    I got married at Caesars two weeks ago, Rebecca was my coordinator but I always found her responses very quick; within 24 hours. I upgraded my Caesars bouquet which was $250, the credit with my package was just $30. I only had my bouquet to get though so it made sense for me to stick with Caesars.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards